10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 11:22 AM by Err0r_6_ RSS

I found out how they do it

sgtDLC

Last couple of weeks I was wondering how the hell some people don't have recoil on their guns, well they have it but they control it perfectly so I sent couple of messages to that people and I got an answer.

They are using mouse and keyboard adapter for xbox which name I can't tell on forums or can I? I dono. Tell me if I can.

There is one model that converts mouse and keyboard perfectly with 0 lag but it's 180$   :O

Cheaters or not?

• Re: I found out how they do it
    iivrruummii

This is new...

I know someone who has used one since the release of the game and he hasn't been banned yet. His stats are way better then in previous games. It allows him to play on the highest sensitivity setting with no problem.

extremefight49

It is considered cheating. A mouse + keyboard setup is not allowed on consoles for Black Ops II.

Unsupported Peripheral Devices & Applications

Any user who utilizes an unsupported external hardware device or application to interact with the game is subject to penalty. Unsupported peripheral devices and applications include but are not limited to modded controllers, IP flooders and lag switches.

• Minor offense: User will be temporarily banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset and will have their leaderboard entries deleted.
    • Extreme or repeat offenses: User will be permanently banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

Security & Enforcement Policy

The Foregrip attachment reduces the recoil on guns too.

- TopFighter

indy56

How would they know if a player is using such a device to be able to implement a ban,?? are they detected somehow,

and they should be banned, however, there is no way to confirm that they are using these devices..

there are alot of cheaters out there, even on you tube, your fav commentator, might also be a cheater..

i have seen commentator setup videos where they show everyone their controllers, and .... ohhhhhh look there is a modded controller that they " never use"

so all these quick scopers everyone goes nuts over.. chances are they are modded in some way, or using illegal devices

( some may not, but dont rule it out)

Noob_Lyncher

I haven't PC gamed in so long that it'd probably make me worse.

CowboySr

How would having a mouse eliminate recoil?

Nubdub

Keyboard and mouse do not control recoil. It may increase accuracy, but has nothing to do with recoil. The reduced recoil is due to jitter mods on modded controllers.