1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 7:58 PM by xPsYcHo Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: An Informal Poll About Weapons
    s_paw1

Oh Scorpion sucks indeed. I'm trying to get my scorpion gold (which is the last gold) and I am stuck on bloodthirsties. I have absolutely no problem getting bloodthirsty on other weapons but for some reason I can't on this gun.

• 41. Re: An Informal Poll About Weapons
    sutakas

Getting headshots was total nightmare for me. Even from 2 meters and aiming down sight, headshots just didn't count:) Majority of headshot were from mid range and aiming in torso or just very close spray and pray skills.

Vector used to be my favourite SMG, but my k/d stats with that gun are not very impressive. Seems like this gun is only hit marker machine.

• 42. Re: An Informal Poll About Weapons
    net_nginerd

I'm pretty surprised at how many people have the M1216 and S12 in their top 5 k/d wise. Very impressive.

• 43. Re: An Informal Poll About Weapons
    Blubearzmom

Well..... ok

1.DSR-50

2.Skorpion EVO

3.HAMR

4.Assault Shield

5.KSG

This isn't for if you care, just so you know what it means

{= Positively used like a dildo

{= I like it and it's in the k/d score

• 44. Re: An Informal Poll About Weapons
    brewcastleunited

This is an interesting thread, hopefully more will contribute to the list.

• 45. Re: An Informal Poll About Weapons

1. Ballistic Knife 50.82

2. Lsat 3.2

3. PDW 2.5

4. MSMC 1.9

5. AN94 1.8

Id like to explain the flaw in this which is plainly if you barely use a gun but have a high kd it will be higher on the list compared to obviously overpowered guns such as the pdw (if you dont believe me why does everyone use it in competitive) For example my lsat has less then 50 kills which  isnt op (unless given target finder) however its 2nd on the list.  Also the ballistic knife is somewhat glitched in sticks and stones where some deaths wont count.  I noticed this so i would  try to switch to a crossbow every time before i die to try and boost my ballistic knife kd which i believe was done very well causing every one who notices to cal me a booster. Which is vey entertaining hearing their reactions

• 46. Re: An Informal Poll About Weapons

1. Ballistic Knife 50.82

2. Lsat 3.2

3. PDW 2.5

4. MSMC 1.9

5. AN94 1.8

Id like to explain the flaw in this which is plainly if you barely use a gun but have a high kd it will be higher on the list compared to obviously overpowered guns such as the pdw (if you dont believe me why does everyone use it in competitive) For example my lsat has less then 50 kills which  isnt op (unless given target finder) however its 2nd on the list.  Also the ballistic knife is somewhat glitched in sticks and stones where some deaths wont count.  I noticed this so i would  try to switch to a crossbow every time before i die to try and boost my ballistic knife kd which i believe was done very well causing every one who notices to cal me a booster. Which is vey entertaining hearing their reactions

• 47. Re: An Informal Poll About Weapons

Haven't used ever gun on the game yet so I know this list could change but here goes.

1: 27

2: Pwd

3: 25

4:Tar

5: tie between chicom & and the M8

The fun thing is I like the M8 and chicom better without select fire tried it and they just seem to jump around to much with it

• 48. Re: An Informal Poll About Weapons
    CrimsonTideMonk

1. SMR

2.LSAT

3. SCAR

4. FAL

5. SVU

• 49. Re: An Informal Poll About Weapons
    Wistle

1) FAL - Kills 5,044 - KD 2.86

2) M27 - Kills 9,815 - KD 2.31

3) MP7 - Kills 1,209 - KD 2.04

4) KAP40 - Kills 1,046 - KD 1.97

5) PDW - Kills 15,348 - KD 1.69

These are mostly HC Team Deathmatch numbers...

FAL/KAP40 - I only use on 4 maps... PDW - used this gun the most over the first two months of release - hence the 15K+ kills... Now that I know the in's and out's of this game - KD would easily be over a 2.00... M27 has become my favorite weapon of choice and for me/my play style - best in game...

KAP40 - I'm tend to agree with those who think pistols are OP... I have no reservations about running and gunning with them and have out snipped snipers at crazy range. For example - Carrier, blast shield to the fire truck...