13 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 9:23 AM by skill_kill_uk RSS

BLACK OPS 2 H8TERS PLEASE READ

Reading all the discussions on hear about freezing issues, lagging and the match making i just dont know what all the fuss is about SORT YOUR PS3 OUT everyone of my friends that i play with have no issues with the game apart from the spawns witch will be sorted in time but for now you need to defrag your ps3 trust me it works i have realy bad internet below 3mb i cant even live stream and since doing so i have not lagged once go into safe mode on your ps3 and choose option 4 i think. Its the rebuild database one do this you wont lose any data then every thing is rosey your xmb will run faster and your game will be lag free. For the matchmaking thing i have never had this issue so cant say anything about hope you guys have some good lag free fun. THIS ALSO SORTED MY FREEZE PROMLEMS

• Re: BLACK OPS 2 H8TERS PLEASE READ

Lag isn't an issue with your ps3 but with your connection. you aren't expiriencing lag because lag comp simply slows down all the other connections making ppl that have better connection than you lag.

Iv done this mate hasn't worked for me and don't be so ignorant just because you fixed your issue doesn't mean others can fix it, the game is obviously the issue I can play any game for ages that includes all the previous COD's but on this game It's impossible to play for more than 15mins, also I haven't had a big issue with lag the lag is the same for everyone.

and im the one been ignorant mate your the minority who has probs with the game you just dont see many people on here saying well done 3arc because they have no probs with the game so dont need to be on forums picking faults all you see on here is the bad stuff

Well out of the couple of million people that play this game on the ps3 I'm always going to be in the minority and this is a forum its main purpose is for people to give and share there opinions and experiences for people that enjoy and have no issues good for them but if you have no problems then what discussions would you start? This game is pretty much broken there's at least 5%-10% of ps3 users have had this kind of an issue blaming people's consoles even though they are perfectly fine is just stupid.

GALACT1C0s117

agree, I can play any other game and it will run flawlessly it's the game.

LeesSummit09

I really have had few issues with lag until the new patch, which was a few days ago.  Since then, when I look at everyones connection, the majority of players have only a couple of bars or less and lag is killing 80% of games I enter.

mn7_la

"Reading all the discussions on hear about freezing issues" - hear?

"from the spawns witch will be sorted" - witch?

"works i have realy bad internet" - realy ?

"skill_kill_uk" - .. "UK" - as in "United Kingdom" - priceless

As a non-native English-speaker - I'm getting a migraine. Going to get some medications now.

Ciao!!

TRU11

the only reason you have no problems with this game is because you have 3MB internet lol.

the damm game has to compensate you when you are going against my 40 MB internet which results in you being ahead of me for at least a full second.

skill_kill_uk wrote:

Reading all the discussions on hear about freezing issues, lagging and the match making i just dont know what all the fuss is about SORT YOUR PS3 OUT everyone of my friends that i play with have no issues with the game apart from the spawns witch will be sorted in time but for now you need to defrag your ps3 trust me it works i have realy bad internet below 3mb i cant even live stream and since doing so i have not lagged once go into safe mode on your ps3 and choose option 4 i think. Its the rebuild database one do this you wont lose any data then every thing is rosey your xmb will run faster and your game will be lag free. For the matchmaking thing i have never had this issue so cant say anything about hope you guys have some good lag free fun. THIS ALSO SORTED MY FREEZE PROMLEMS

Haha ...to the OP ..do you even know what lag compensation is about?...since you only have 3mb internet speed, no wonder you don't feel any lag....the people with better internet gets lag compensated because of slow connection players like you! lol

so how come my friends who have 40mb internet have no issues either but i would like to say i played core last night something i never play and the lag was terrible if thats what its like all the time then i understand where your coming from but i play hc kc all the time with very slight if any issues