10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2013 12:27 PM by BaconChiliCheese RSS

Like to join good, fun clan ASAP.

SupedUpPeanut

KD 1.2 normally more about 1.5 but reset to mess about alone for a bit. Resetting again...... To play normally again.

Anyone looking for new members look me up on Xbox and have a chat with me. HnP Hades

I'm 25 and play most nights once kids are in bed.

• Re: Like to join good, fun clan ASAP.
    RMY-CJHOUSTON

I have twin two year olds so I know the feeling of having to wait for the kiddos to go to sleep.Here is my recruitment post. We have a chat system on the site, so you can ask me questions there, here, I also sent you a message on XBL. Happy Hunting....

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information:

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

What Console ARMY has to offer:

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image

We are a new and smaller clan, but are online to play, have fun and increase our stats. Play mostly BO2 currently, but have others such as BO and MW3. We also play alot of zombies and are listed on the Elite website if you want to check our stats. We are parents as well, or have late night jobs, so we mostly play evenings, late night or early morning. Feel free to check us out, even play a few matches with us and see if we are the right fit for what you're looking for. Talk to ya soon!

CARTONS GOONS

chitowns187

PVTFRANCHI

X0xBUTTERFLYx0X

We are a new and smaller clan, but are online to play, have fun and increase our stats. Play mostly BO2 currently, but have others such as BO and MW3. We also play alot of zombies and are listed on the Elite website if you want to check our stats. We are parents as well, or have late night jobs, so we mostly play evenings, late night or early morning. Feel free to check us out, even play a few matches with us and see if we are the right fit for what you're looking for. Talk to ya soon!

CARTONS GOONS

chitowns187

PVTFRANCHI

X0xBUTTERFLYx0X

CARTONS GOONS

chitowns187

PVTFRANCHI

X0xBUTTERFLYx0X

GeneralVanDorn

If you don't want to get overwhelmed with a huge community I think you may like our clan.

Why won't you get overwhelmed? Because we have 2 members. We just started it and both of us are dads who only get on at night, usually around 9 or 10 pm central time.

Check out our clan page and drop a comment if you would like to be added.

Thanks!

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5576346

CARTONS GOONS

chitowns187

PVTFRANCHI

X0xBUTTERFLYx0X

BeastImpact

ShockCharged!

Need a clan which is new but experienced ? Need a clan who have active members?

Well you've found it.

ShockCharged is a Uk based clan which offers people a fun gaming experience. This clan participates in clan ops/challenges as much as possible.

Currently has a good start and will be leveling up at a rapid pace. We regularly give ACTIVE members small prizes monthly like lovefilm trials, netflix trials amazon vouchers and others. We do a raffle and then message the player who won. The most recent winner was Bartek2101who recived a £10 amazon voucher. The clan also likes to just party up  and have a couple games of zombies. Our favourite map is town. But we have recently started enjoying Farm.

Requirements

• You need to atleast be 13
    • Need a 0.70k/d (We look out for those who need a bit of help)
    • Need a 200+spm
    • Need to be atleast lvl 20.
    • And needs to know how to have fun.

Thats pretty much it. There are also some upcoming clan ops/challenges coming up so you better join fast for the mayhem.

Add/Message the clan leader BeastImpact for more information. Link to clan HQ :https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5354789

And the link to our new fb page : http://www.facebook.com/Skdclan

Hey man!

I'm not going to throw up a generalized "ad" that has no person touch to it like many of the others are doing.  I'm going to type to you...because that's what you want right?  A clan that has a touch of personality and doesn't look at you as another rank or number.  Anyways....Bacon Chili Cheese is an adult clan.  Average age is 30.  We are on several platforms PS3, Wii, PC, XBOX.  We are ranked #6 in top 100 blackops 2 clans (http://bops2.gotop100.com/index.php).  The clan has been around well over  ayear.  We've got our own forums with live chat feature.  No ranks.  No special access for certain people (besides forum admins of course).  Everyone has equal say. I'll be honest with you...our xbox division is just starting so we only have 2 active members, but it WILL grow, especially with help.  I'm central time myself and get on most nights and play often on weekends.  Oh, and we dont care about KD or stats...doesn't mean we dont have good people...we just care more about the person...not the stats.  If you're interested visit the forums and register...introduce yourself.  Even if you want to feel us out before joining/being accepted...thats perfectly fine.  In-fact its what I did.  Anyways....the forum is http://www.bcc.x10.bz/phpbb/index.php     if you want to chat with us in the live chat box in the middle of the main page..just use guest1 id and password thats given on the top of the chatbox...or again..just register.  Hey...Goodluck man..check us out though!