3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 11:17 PM by the-don-617 RSS

Question about myself - chippie-16-

chippie16

Hi Everyone

I have a small question

I dont have headphones or a mic, because if i did i would ask the ppl online this question.

Why do i always here Chippie is a cheat please report him ??

I have also had some really nasty messages sent to me, which doesnt bother me as much as i can reply to these messages but i cant ask or reply to the ppl that have headphones and mics

only respond here if u have something to add, no trolling or flaming please

thx for ur time

• Re: Question about myself - chippie-16-
    Izjar11

chippie16 wrote:

Hi Everyone

I have a small question

I dont have headphones or a mic, because if i did i would ask the ppl online this question.

Why do i always here Chippie is a cheat please report him ??

I have also had some really nasty messages sent to me, which doesnt bother me as much as i can reply to these messages but i cant ask or reply to the ppl that have headphones and mics

only respond here if u have something to add, no trolling or flaming please

thx for ur time

With a odd post like this who can't avoid trolling!

First who's "chippie" sounds like a cool name for a miniature schnauzer.

Second, you do not have a mic because you (chippie16) will ask random questions about who chippie (alleged cheater) is? WTF man!

Great post, totally odd.

Balthamous

Generally when you here people insulting you in the death chat it means you are doing very well XD Most of the time it is just that they are teed off because you one shoted them or because you killed them alot, or because they shot you on their screen and did not even get hitmarkers (Glares at TY and Actiuvison ) People whislt in game tend to blame other players and not game mechanics, (From my experiance anyway.)

~B

how the **** are we supposed to know why they are calling you a cheater if you give us NO context!!

could be because: A) your a cheater

B) your a glitcher

C) your beasting them and they are getting shitty

D) your camping and they are getting shitty

Or the last and most likely scenario

E) COD is full of whining crying 10-12 year olds who have to blame something or someone everytime they die because they are brought up in a cotton wool society and kids never learn that they might not be as good at something as they think they are!!