28 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 9:29 PM by SP 671 RSS

So how do you use your Peacekeeper?

Title says it all.  I was actually hoping it would replace my M27 as my all around go to...but probably not.

I think it does what Treyarch says it would.  It's not over or underpowered, I don't think.  I feel like it's not as good as the core SMGs in close quarters but better at it than most ARs and it's not as good as the core ARs at mid-long range but better at it than the SMGs.  A jack of all trades, master of none type deal.

With that being said, I actually use it more like I do an assault rifle.  I run it with red dot sight, fast mags and select fire.  It has minimal burst delay like the Chicom CQB which I like...

So whats your Peacekeeper flavor?

• Re: So how do you use your Peacekeeper?
    Cheezbrger

Well to answer your ? I camp behind every head glitching spot I can find and spray it

I use my gold peacekeeper (yes gold, I whored it out lol) like a submachine gun\assualt rifle. its vector like recoil works great for counter sniping and its decent at close range.

However probably due to lag i've had quite a few wtf moments already. I shoot sombody first upclose only to get droped by the same gun.t

I'm running it with a red dot/ext mags/fmj's... Like you, I use it more like an AR than an SMG and it hasn't disappointed me YET.

danielbondnz

It is a pretty powerful gun, It makes the slower rate of fire Smg's like PDW and MSMC a little pointless.

jaysonsp

Point and shoot

FAded_DrEamz

I plAy hardcore and I use primary gunfighter wildcard with silencer,fast mags, QuickDraw... Beast mode!! I'm loving this gun!! I'm a run and gun player, I'm constantly moving. It's great in CQC, medium ranges and accurate at long ranges!! This is an all around weapon no doubt. It is definitely my favorite weapon!

And to the guy bragging about having it gold already, don't feel special.... lots of people do, including myself.. The diamond pattern on it looks awesome too I might add..

well to me it seems like this gun doesnt even need anything lol. I only roll with the laser and I have been Killin it. I also roll with Ghost, Blind Eye, Scav, Engineer, Dexterity, and an emp... I know I'm a perk whore lol.

nicedrewishfela

I point it and pull the trigger and it goes bang.

Seriously, I have been experimenting to see what works best for me. I am more of an AR player, hate using SMGs to be honest. So, I use it more like an AR. I had the Laser Sight on for a while, but since I avoid CQB when possible it was a wasted attachment for me. Currently running the Foregrip and Silencer and having great results. Finding I don't need the laser for  CQB.

rankismet

nicedrewishfela wrote:

I point it and pull the trigger and it goes bang.

Seriously, I have been experimenting to see what works best for me. I am more of an AR player, hate using SMGs to be honest. So, I use it more like an AR. I had the Laser Sight on for a while, but since I avoid CQB when possible it was a wasted attachment for me. Currently running the Foregrip and Silencer and having great results. Finding I don't need the laser for  CQB.

Try the TF, FMJ, and suppressed. Best setup I've found for using it at range.

nicedrewishfela

I am weird about the Target Finder. Have tried it and hated it. I think because of the tunnel vision it gives me. I used to swear by Marksman on MW3, but after a while I stopped using it because I found that I was looking for names rather than enemies. With my gaming monitor I can now see everything, and I am spotting the enemy just as well with my eyes these days.

To each his own, but the Target Finder just isn't for me. FMJ, on the other hand... I think I shall.

rankismet

nicedrewishfela wrote:

I am weird about the Target Finder. Have tried it and hated it. I think because of the tunnel vision it gives me. I used to swear by Marksman on MW3, but after a while I stopped using it because I found that I was looking for names rather than enemies. With my gaming monitor I can now see everything, and I am spotting the enemy just as well with my eyes these days.

To each his own, but the Target Finder just isn't for me. FMJ, on the other hand... I think I shall.

I use it only because I can't have an ACOG or hybrid on SMGs and it has a little zoom to it. I really miss being able to have zoomed optics on SMGs.

DarkHero13

Reflex and Fast Mags. I like how it isn't your average SMG; it dominates mid range, which is what I try to keep at.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I stopped using it. I realized how paper thin the walls are on these new maps and so I am now using an LSAT with Quickdraw, Target Finder, and FMJ. My iPad Elite app says my last 20 games averages 2.54 KD compared to my career average of 1.8 and I've been using the LSAT heavily since yesterday. I would like to get Diamond for my PK but I find it a bit weak for some reason I can't explain. Maybe it's the bigger maps like Hydro and Downhill but I find using the LSAT on these new maps better.

nflfenatic

Just a silencer for me. Don't need optics with gaming monitor. Iron sights work best and players seem to show up clearly no matter where they hide since I started using monitor. Target finder is just a camping tool in my opinion. Most people that use it hide somewhere and just ads and wait for a target to be highlighted. I said Most people not everyone. I would rather use more perks than attachements and I don't use tactical grenades or other explosives for hardcore because I hate hitting teammates with them.

Maybe I'm wrong, but seems like the AR people are liking it better than the SMG people... Likely because the gun is outmatched close range to the msmc or most smg's (which is still what most opponents use)... For an AR person, it might not have the range as like the M8A1 but it definitely gives us a much better chance at winning close range battles against the smg's than we used to have, and we can still maintain our style of AR type play. It's still hard to tell as there's too many peacekeeper on peacekeeper battles, but I'm slowly leaning towards putting down my FAL and M8A1 for this gun.

As for the OP question, I use it like an AR, don't have all attachments unlocked but like Reflex on it, probably play around with extended clip, and long barrel when I unlock those. Not sure what long barrel does, but would hope to give it just a bit more range enough to really make me feel more comfortable as an AR person.

GottiiGotGame

Yea I agree I'm into assault class more the fal m8a1 & an94 I got my free for all nuke title with an94  I only like the msmc n mp7 and scorpion evo for subz ar win long range battles close  range It's  subz peace keeper is ok  I used it with fast mag long barrel n for grip long barrel adds to the damage and range and for grip helps its accuracy  so it almost maxes out damage accuracy n range

Ya I think 3Arch nailed this one the head as far as their intent with the weapon.  As far as SMGs go there are better choices and as far as ARs go there are better choices also.  But for something that floats inbetween the two I think the PK is the best choice.

After playing with it for a bit I think I'm preferring a reflex and silencer...

jahMoon

I use it in the smaller maps where the SMG's rule.  Stopped using the MP7 and PDW because it really messes with my aiming the AR's.  I prefer to aim than just spray bullets at close range to get a kill.  Only weapon I might not need the Reflex sight...kinda liking the iron sight.  Still using without any attachments.  And really like the original cammo...don't think I be changing that.

It will probably be the weapon of choice in Hijacked, Express and that new skater map.      

GottiiGotGame

I got every gun gold so I got diamond for all this was the last gun I needed to do  I use it with iron sight only no scopes at all fast mag n long barrel with ghost scavenger n dexterity n I kept switching it up with dead silence n awareness no grenades or any thing like that took just 3 hrs to finishe that gun also had my. Dual diamond b23r just in case I ran into a group or more then 2 cause if its more then 2 it's tuff to kill them all unless they are that bad at the game

I really like the original camo too as jahMoon said. I have the elite orange and black camos and really don't feel the urge to apply them to the PK. I've found that using the foregrip and silencer is a nice combo for those maps/games you should think about being discreet on (or if you're a lil sneaky sneaker). Also if I just feel like having a loud game, and want more of an AR-type-feel, obviously I'll put on the long barrel, foregrip, and reflex.