1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 7:03 PM by slightlyamber Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Why do people hate on this game so much?
    rodsirloin

Every other COD didn't come out broken. Best play comes in the 1st few months. Even MW3 was good out of the box. If any team didn't patch a game the next volume wouldn't sell. they HAVE to patch it otherwise lose your job, literally.

Its not my opinion its fact. Nobody plays plays league play and I'm assuming cod casting has very low users. I'd put money on it, provided one produces authentic data.

Patches are dominated by new features that very few players use. ITS FACT. DONT TELL ME TO FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, I WAS PLAYING VIDS WHEN THEY WERE CREATED WHEN YOU WERENT EVEN A TWINKLE IN YOUR PAPI'S EYE KID.

Lets see, get split from the party and put into different lobby, reconnecting to host when leaving a game lobby, leave a lobby only to be put in another when I should be back at create a class area, put a camo on a gun and then its off, peacekeeper turns into mtar, I get a game update prompt but nobody else in my party does, host migration blitz removing kills and xp in game, endless loop in join session in progress when joining a friends game. I could go on and on.

Host migration has never been this frequent. Sure it happened, but not 5-7x per game in 85% of games. The frequency is different.

• 51. Re: Why do people hate on this game so much?

I have, hardcore does play better depending on your style.  i still notice lag comp, people just can't escape getting shot in the back.

• 52. Re: Why do people hate on this game so much?
    Ss78_

Why do people hate on this game so much?

It isn't fun when you can't kill anyone.

That's why, it has been said quite a few times. Can they fix it and fix the hate too is something only the devs know.

• 53. Re: Why do people hate on this game so much?
    deamonomic

until you guys provide real proof of it happening all you say is just your opinion anyways. And no you guys havent yet. "oh but there are tons of videos..." on youtube showing some dude whining about "lag" when hes simply getting owned. Refering people to youtube to find the proof on their own, is whats really hurting you guys whom are trying to prove that this is a real thing.

Again, Im not some jackass simply saying these things. Like some Im simply a member of the community trying to get to the bottom of it all. If the evidence points to it being there as bad as you all claim it to be then I shall join you in asking (not ranting, asking, with respect,) the devs to speed up the proccess on the patch. Im not going to be rude cause its till a lengthy process to develope a patch. But if the evidence I come across points to it being in your head then thats what I will go by.

so once again, I find myself asking, If you know of a video which proves it exists, please Direct me to it so that I can view it. it would be in your best interest to direct people in this way as you meet far less opposition.  When you refer someone to youtube to do their own research keep in mind, there is a high probability they will run across several videos of guys just complaining about lag and showing nothing, if not that then it will be a guy who treats the events of kill cams and theater like the bible. If not that then it will be the players who try to show lag through live recorded gameplay, only to show that 9/10 when the claim lag, its nothing more then them playing poorly.

Believe me, I have downloaded several of these videos, and watched one specifically to the point where it is seared into my brain frame by frame. I literally sat there for several days going over one players footage. Taking a look at his deaths and kills that look suspicious, and Guess what, the majority of his deaths were for poor aim, horribly reaction time, and game mechanics. Im not saying there wasnt lag. On the contrary there was. I believe I point it out and the reason for the sudden spike in the lag department... wasnt lag comp.

Its because of people like that, that alot of us say its all in your head. I have watched numerous videos and all were basically the same. A moment or 2 of real lag and then every death is caused by lag.

If you want to prove what it is you are all claiming, then my advice is take a more proactive approach. Provide the proof that you want them to see.

I want this issue resolved as much as you guys do. I just dont much care which one turns out to be true. Lag is lag. I see the same lag I have always had to deal with and so I know how to deal with it. makes no difference to me.

But if it makes no difference why go through all this trouble? well one, the devs get a ton of unwarranted abuse from this community. two, to many players try to find an excuse as to why they died. instead of realizing what actually happened and taking steps to prevent it from continually occuring they simply blame it all on lag and move on. The reason this bothers me so much is because of what is happening to the community. first it makes the situation seem far worse then it actually is. second  I want a challenge. You will only improve by understanding your limits. You will never understand your limits if you continually blame legit deaths on lag.

• 54. Re: Why do people hate on this game so much?

The kills and deaths don't always go both ways though for some of us. I was unlocking gold camo like crazy and now struggle for hours just for a couple double kill medals. 4 or 5 bullets center mass MIGHT get me 1 or 2 hit markers at most in 80% of my games now and it got worse after the last update for me.

• 55. Re: Why do people hate on this game so much?

On my theater in black ops 2 i have 2 videos that I kept,

one is on the map afthermat, go check the full video if you can send me a friend request.

Then you'll see what the game is, LAG LAG LAG.

The game is out for almost 3 months and remains in this state?

Nor in MW3 had these problems I'm having at Black Ops2

PLEASE!!!! fix the game.

• 56. Re: Why do people hate on this game so much?
    deamonomic

rodsirloin wrote:

Every other COD didn't come out broken. Best play comes in the 1st few months. Even MW3 was good out of the box. If any team didn't patch a game the next volume wouldn't sell. they HAVE to patch it otherwise lose your job, literally.

Its not my opinion its fact. Nobody plays plays league play and I'm assuming cod casting has very low users. I'd put money on it, provided one produces authentic data.

Patches are dominated by new features that very few players use. ITS FACT. DONT TELL ME TO FIND ANOTHER HOBBY, I WAS PLAYING VIDS WHEN THEY WERE CREATED WHEN YOU WERENT EVEN A TWINKLE IN YOUR PAPI'S EYE KID.

Lets see, get split from the party and put into different lobby, reconnecting to host when leaving a game lobby, leave a lobby only to be put in another when I should be back at create a class area, put a camo on a gun and then its off, peacekeeper turns into mtar, I get a game update prompt but nobody else in my party does, host migration blitz removing kills and xp in game, endless loop in join session in progress when joining a friends game. I could go on and on.

Host migration has never been this frequent. Sure it happened, but not 5-7x per game in 85% of games. The frequency is different.

really? MW3 released perfect?... im guessing you werent around on the forums then. I saw just as many "lag" threads back then.

want even more proof that past games were not perfect out of the box? alright

MW3: holy god did this game have horrible spawns at the start. Enemy players would consistently spawn right next to where they just died. In face off, I lost track of how easy it was to spawn trap or how often I spawned in the exact same spot and the exact same location as the player on the other team.

not to mention the lag. and ima use the arguement you all are so fond of using... ahem.. "just because you didnt see it doesnt mean it isnt there". plenty of people whined and moaned about lag at the start of the game. Hell I was one of them. I was a whiny lil girl about it. I thought upon it since that game. and I eventually decided that I was simply playing like a noob for the first 2 months. I vowed not to let that happen again in BO2. When the game came out I would come out swingin.

and what do ya know, since day one I have been consistently one of the top players. Every time I want to shout lag i stop and force myself to figure out exactly what just happened and if there are any other factors that could have played into it.

MW2:

Carepackage glitching (remind me how long we waited for a patch for this crap? you guys whine about a little bit of lag but this... this was beyond game ruining. Every single game for 5 months saw atleast one guy on the other team using this glitch and having infinite carepackages. I have rarely if ever rage quit. But during this time, I rage quit out of atleast a thousand matches.)

Emergency air drop glitching

Javelin glitch

Last stand glitch

DLC was instantly hacked by players and they were able to run around with wall hacks and the like.

oh you reminded me of this one. this was one of my biggest problems with MW2 and 3...

1: the fact that in MW2 you would constantly lose party members while searching (have to back out only to have someone else drop) they eventually patched that.

2: robot voices. The sound quality in that game is terrible. until they patched it even through astros everyone sounded like a robot.

wall glitches you can hide inside

If you want to talk about bad choices:

One man army

Danger close

the ability to pick up more tubes with scavanger

Death streaks

commando

Hell even Call of duty 4, the game 90% of us revere as the granddaddy of all CoD multiplayer, had its issues.

specifically:

Last stand glitch

lag

Wall glitches

weapon glitches

broken kill cams

(tho none of these issues are as sever as MW2's)

I could go on as well. Thing is, you have given the Developers the time to fix in the past. Why not now? how long has the DLC been out? how long did you wait for them to fix the situation before you came here randing about how bad they are? 5.. maby 10 seconds?

I can understand you whining and being upset if this problem continues for another week. But hell you wont even wait one dam weak for a fix to a NEW problem. Honestly, how much is that box of insta patch at your walmart? i think you should buy a box and mail it to treyarch cause i think they lost theirs.

as for your arguement its all about features. all your doing here is seeing that your specific issue wasnt fixed by the patch and are assuming nothing is being done. cause ya know...  insta patch... its as simple as adding water by the way you guys act. its the same no matter what gaming community lmao. the second you dont see what you want you assume the worst.

howabout instead of raging, you take a deep breath and actually give the developers the time to... well DEVELOPE A PATCH. Has it ever occured to you that the problem isnt easily fixable? "oh but in past games..." past games had the same dam problems I dont see how you forgot they were there.

oh and as far as host migration goes, I have been seeing consistent host migrations from rage quiters basically every game where my team doesnt have host since CoD4... no wait... Halo 2. Maby to your eyes its new but to anyone with experience beyond CoD ... or hell even with good experience with cod can tell you host migration is nothing new. Still annoying yes, but im not going to attack the developers over something they have little control over. People will always rage quit. There will always be host changes because of this.

• 57. Re: Why do people hate on this game so much?
    deamonomic

FIXBLOPS2 wrote:

On my theater in black ops 2 i have 2 videos that I kept,

one is on the map afthermat, go check the full video if you can send me a friend request.

Then you'll see what the game is, LAG LAG LAG.

The game is out for almost 3 months and remains in this state?

Nor in MW3 had these problems I'm having at Black Ops2

PLEASE!!!! fix the game.

Ive already told you this once. What you see in Theater is not the definitive truth as to what happened. I have proof of that on my youtube. It doesnt matter if you are host either. Of even in private match. the degree its off varies as all things do. Its not lag. Why would the game show me shooting somewhere were I was not actually shooting?

I can understand it being lag if on my screen i was shooting at the guy and getting hit markers, but in theater hes not where I saw him in game. That would be lag yes. however thats not what I see theater doing. What I see theater doing is failing to plot where I was actually aiming in game, Live. Even when I was host it was still off (granted not by a ton, but it was noticable).

ill say it once again, Theater is NOT an exact recording. it is a reenactment. What I mean is the game is literally bulding that game again using data it saved from that match. This is how you can use free cam and all that. that "match" is actually playing out before you, this time tho the actions are controlled by the computer.

again, im not trying to be your enemy. Infact all I am trying to do is help the community get this resolved. If it exists, it needs to be proven beyond the shadow the a doubt. Leave no room for aguement. Prove it. If it doesnt exist, then the community needs to realize this and A: stop attacking the devs and B: start looking to themselves to improve.

*EDIT* oh if your wondering, Im not posting it yet becasue Im going to take it down and edit the films a bit to try to make it more clear what I am seeing and why its off. You can watch it now if you want or you can wait till later today/tomorrow

• 58. Re: Why do people hate on this game so much?

Four simple words - Terrible matchmaking and Lag comp !

• 59. Re: Why do people hate on this game so much?
    KoRny1

deamonomic wrote:

Im not some jackass simply saying these things.

Yes you are...

There are at least 5 different threads (that I've seen) of people posting footage on here where it shows side by side footage the gamer recorded with the footage the game's theater mode recorded. They have the two sets of footage lined up perfectly to the frame and then put it in slow motion. In all videos you can plainly see Player A comes into view on Player B's screen a ~1 second before Player A can see Player B

As for you not wanting to look up the proof yourself... I don't need to hunt down the footage again just to show you. Who cares if you believe me? Are you a Developer?  Doesn't help or hinder me if you don't believe there's a lag problem just because you're lucky enough not to deal with it.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next