20 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2013 5:19 PM by Birdiekat RSS

I need a clan :)

I need a clan

Uhh....I have a 1.10 K/D and I could get it up easily, my score per minute is 323.

I would Like a lvl 10+ clan, but its not nessisary, just send me a invite. I like playing with my clan, expecially if we pwn everyone lol. well yeah,

my PSN is Santa_Boy_98

Send me a invite please

• Re: I need a clan :)

.....sooo..... lol. BUMP

u can join my clan GGKAA we need more people i am CEO i am offer a leader spot

my name on psn is GeeMoney_7

BUMP!

I joined a LVL 10. But it only has 8 members, I wouldnt mind leaving to join one thats more fun

codblackice

This post was moved to the appropriate sub-forum.

-Ice

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information:

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

What Console ARMY has to offer:

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image

~LAc~ BodyCount

Renegade Elite Clan - PS3

http://renegadeeliteclan.org

Members from all around the world.

Squads with squad leaders.

Take part in elite clan ops and challenges.

If this is what your looking for take a look at the website and tell them BodyCountUK sent you.

Thanks.

Do u snipe/quickscope?

DreadfulGlory

Blitzkrieg sounds like the perfect clan for you. We are a PS3 exclusive clan that specializes in the Call of Duty and Battlefield franchises. We will also be expanding into Grand Theft Auto V once the game is released. Our goal is to provide both competitive and casual gamers with the experience and enjoyment they desire. We have a highly experienced leadership foundation, as well as mature member base. We have everything you could possibly want in a clan. I would really like to discuss a membership possibility with you. If you are interested, please visit http://www.bzkclan.com/

Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

or Email us at

BZKClan@BZKClan.com

Thank you for your consideration.

Well this was a lot more invites than I expected lol. I joined the elite clan called Termin8OnSight

-

I'll see fun it is and them get back to you, but so far I like it

-

Thanks !

BeastImpact

ShockCharged!

Need a clan which is new but experienced ? Need a clan who have active members?

Well you've found it.

ShockCharged is a Uk based Lvl 8/9 clan which offers people a fun gaming experience. This clan participates in clan ops/challenges as much as possible.

Currently has a good start and will be leveling up at a rapid pace. We regularly give ACTIVE members small prizes monthly like lovefilm trials, netflix trials amazon vouchers and others. We do a raffle and then message the player who won. The most recent winner was Bartek2101who recived a £10 amazon voucher. The clan also likes to just party up  and have a couple games of zombies. Our favourite map is town. But we have recently started enjoying Farm.

Requirements

• You need to atleast be 13
      • Need a 0.70k/d (We look out for those who need a bit of help)
      • Need a 200+spm
      • Need to be atleast lvl 20.
      • And needs to know how to have fun.

Thats pretty much it. There are also some upcoming clan ops/challenges coming up so you better join fast for the mayhem.

Add/Message the clan leader BeastImpact for more information. Link to clan HQ :https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5354789

And the link to our new fb page : http://www.facebook.com/Skdclan

SubZeroPS3

(PS3) DIZE is a structured gaming community, providing an optimum environment for members and allies. DIZE provides the opportunity for members to participate in numerous clan events including outstanding teams developed specifically for League Play, MLG and an official YouTube channel for those interested in montages. DIZE holds training two times a week and is intended for members who want to learn techniques and strategies to improve their overall game play. DIZE is interested in:

• Active Members: Those who remain active in-game and in the clan site
    • Devoted Leaders: Those who can lead the team to victory and the clan to virtue
    • Supportive Teammates: Those who can give their full support during the game

DIZE uses these simple three requirements since a mere prestige emblem does not truly determine one's true abilities. DIZE believes that one should not only be recognized for their prestige emblem but also of what that person is capable in the battlefield. A mic or headset is also required for solid communication in upcoming clan operations and clan challenges.

YOUTUBE TEAM: DIZE has an official YouTube channel for members interested in building montages. The video team is currently recruiting people who can edit game clips or perform commentaries. The video team recommends experience with a video editing software and a sense of organization. If possible, please include a video link to one of your most recent videos in the application.

LEAGUE TEAMS: DIZE has excellent teams engineered exclusively for League Play. The league teams are based on location to provide the best possible connection for members. Team leaders are in-charge of the individual teams. Communication and correspondence are important abilities to have while in league play. Spots are limited.

MLG TEAM: DIZE has plans to initiate an MLG team for competitive members interested in demolishing the ladders in MLG. Spots will be extremely limited.

It is important for all members to participate in clan related events including clan operations, clan challenges, tournaments and training sessions as it will make you a superior player and prepare you for future challenges to come. If interested in joining or becoming an ally, visit: http://dize.enjin.com/

Birdiekat

DaG is now looking for Ps3 and Xbox players. Our current roster

consists of usa/eu. If this is you, do not hesitate to visit our website and apply today!

www.dagclan.com

A brief history of our clan

Dark Apocalypse Gaming is a tight knit family of players from around the world. We were formed in early March of 2011 and continue to grow stronger. However, most of the leaders and some other members of our clan have been playing together for well over 5 years now. We are not a clan run by immature children, but a clan run by the people. Our leaderships age varies from 25 all the way up to 36. Everyone in our clan is treated like gods/goddesses no matter what. We feel this is the most important aspect of any organization.

What you can expect from our clan

Here at Dark Apocalypse Gaming you can expect a fair evaluation from our Initiation Officers and Leaders. We feel we cannot get a good grasp on you as a personality as well as a gamer by just letting you in. We require a 10 day evaluation period to assess this information and make a decision from there. As previously mentioned everyone in this clan is treated like gods/goddesses. This means the active leadership in this organization is not power-hungry. Every decision for this clan is a clan decision. You have a say in everything. We feel this also is a very important aspect to the "family" feeling that we strive so hard to keep intact.

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance.

Online Tournaments With Prizes

24/7 Pub Stomping

Graphics Tournaments

Access to some the greatest montages online

And last but not least, the most fun you'll ever have in online gaming!

http://www.facebook.com/dagclan Follow us on Facebook!

http://www.twitter.com/_dagclan

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkApocalypseGaming

What we expect from you, the recruit

We expect maturity at all times, whether it be in game or on the forum. We do not tolerate drama and do not tolerate immaturity of any nature. Of course we all have fun and make jokes, but immaturity is a major turn-off in any aspect of the world. We also have a fully functional forum at your disposal. We expect that you remain an integral part of this experience as it helps grow relationships with your fellow gamers. We love to hear your opinion on any matter, and this is a great way to do so. We want your input!!!

Thats about it for our little spiel and I sincerely hope you consider applying to be in our clan. Just remember, if you want to have the most fun in online-gaming, join Dark Apocalypse Gaming today!!

www.dagclan.com

Referrer -- Birdiekat (XBOX Division Leader)