The patch we were waiting for is now here (fingers crossed) I am work and cannot do much but I had a few questions on the notes, so lets discuss what some of these changes mean: (My questions will be bolded)
New Features & Feature Improvements
- Lowered HUD threshold for the "low health" overlay to increase player’s awareness of low health. ~ What does this mean exactly, that the amount of time you appear "hurt" to "recovered" has been reduced ?
- Matchmaking modified to never return games outside of player’s own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Preferences is set to “Any”. ~Should this be the solution to improving connectivity?
- Improved turret tracking to eliminate false positives when checking line of sight. turrets were buffed? Hahaha well I guess I'll try them some more.
- Addressed multiple UI issues. ~ What does this mean?
- Various minor map fixes were made across multiple maps. ~ Which are? These changes should have been included in these notes.
- Death Machine: 3 hit kill range increased. ~Good the death machine needed help
- Dragonfire: health increased, gun spread reduced. ~Another very good thing
- AGR: ground speed increased, reduced machine gun close range damage. ~YUP YUP
- Warthog: reduced missile delay. ~This thing is good but impossible to shot down, does this mean it will be better?
- Lodestar: reduced missile speed and AOE radius. ~ Slower missiles better opportunity to shot down!
- Trophy System: increased range.Didnt know that was a problem! haha
- All + Silencers: reduced range.~ NICE
- All: reduced idle sway. All these changes are good except for the FAL select fire recoil.
- M27: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, increased 4-hit kill range.
- Type25: reduced amount of bullets to headshot kill at all ranges, slightly reduced maximum hip fire spread.
- SCAR: Increased 3-hit kill range. Maximum amount of bullets to kill is now 4.
- SIG556: Penetration increased from medium to large, reduced burst delay, and maximum amount of bullets to kill is now 4.
- MTAR: increased 3-hit kill range.
- SMR: slight increase to damage so that 2 hit kills can still happen with minor penetration, headshot multiplier increased at long distance.
- FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
- FAL OSW: increased hip spread.
- All: ADS in and out time reduced.
I am not sure how this patch will improve connectivity but its something, I can only cross my fingers that the games playability will become better with this note.
Good luck hunting COD