15 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 10:58 PM by Maxscart RSS

Bo2 Update

My Bo2 games is not anymore updating the games it says : updating but it isn't wokring what to do ?

• Re: Bo2 Update

Exit Steam, open the Steam folder, and delete ClientRegistry.blob and AppUpdateStats.blob. Open Steam again, it should begin updating Steam itself, and then get to updating your game.

This fixed it for me, so try it out and see. Sometimes it just stops updating but resumes seconds later, but it's stopped for a while, then do that.

Not working :/ Also when I start Black Ops 2 it's taking a while and then it says : there is an error when updating Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (interruption connection)

Found a tweet from someone on the internet :

Putu Intaran @putuintaran

@pcdev somehow, my bo2 and steam notifies me that there's 3.1 gb update available for MP? My friends said they have no updates ?

pcdev @pcdev

@putuintaran This is a Steam issue.

It's the same as I have a friend said to me that he had no update ?

DarkusJLP

for me i was playing COD: black ops 2 in my PS3 and it says this: "the call of duty: black 2 sever is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http//www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status for updates"

and it pisses me off !!!!!!!!! like WTF is wrong with...??!!!!!!!!!!!

Obmar

1. This is PC forums not PS3.

2. The thread you are posting in has nothign to do ith this error.

3. This error is generic for you timed out.

Sounds like your update just stopped and doesn't keep going, correct? Sorry, but I have no idea what to do for this. If deleting ClientRegistry.blob and AppUpdateStats.blob didn't help; well, it does seem strange.

The tweet is for a completely different issue, it's an empty update that has no use. It's not the season pass, it's not a DLC, it's not a normal update (they don't weigh that much). The issue pointed out in the tweet is a bug which has a few temporary fixes and what seems to be one permanent one. It only affects a few players. If this is your issue, then be a bit more clear in telling it so we can help you further, because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who doesn't quite get what is happening. Be a bit more descriptive. Pong has clearly no idea what he just said, since the fix to that issue is through Steam, not internet.

So, what exactly IS your issue? A huge update or an update which, well, won't update?