1 2 3 4 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2013 2:31 AM by CallOfDutyFan88 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: what is so wrong about sitting in my spawn in team death match
    squirt magoo

They see me trollin, they hatin. If you want to sit in the spawn, then that is up to you, but i will pull you up on the supposed 20 or 30 kills bullsh!t of which you speak, sitting in the spawn actually doesn't do a great deal for your team, apart from keeping you away from the action. Pretty boring really.

• 11. Re: what is so wrong about sitting in my spawn in team death match
    GRIZZ11283

do what ever you think works for you, fu*k what people say and give them more bullets. Just hope you dont get in a lobby with me as your easy kills, you wouldn't be getting 20-30 kills, more like 20-30 deaths, i'd troll you till you rage quit:)

• 12. Re: what is so wrong about sitting in my spawn in team death match
    WiseguyFTL

If it works for you, keep doing it. Won't work against me

I think it's boring, it makes games last too long if enemy teams play patient. I like fast games, I like to get 35+ kills in a short period of time instead of 10 minute games where you don't even reach the score limit. That's boring to me... I don't get mad when they kill me, I usually outsmart or outgun them the 2nd time we meet...

• 13. Re: what is so wrong about sitting in my spawn in team death match
    phxs72

It's perfectly fine if that's how you want to play.  If the rest of your team goes on offense then the spawns will flip often enough to get you some decent traffic.  In fact, if you have a heavy loadout like an LMG it's probably to your advantage to not run the map.

• 14. Re: what is so wrong about sitting in my spawn in team death match
    Highwayman0226

Camp it up homie!  I give a camper 3 tries.  If I can't get him by the third, I don't go in his area anymore.  He can have it.  He's not gonna get kills then, unless he moves.  It's like Thunder's "worm series".  Everyone hating on the worm for camping behind an assault sheild with the 870, and sentry guns and gaurdians.  He's watching a doorway to a room.  He's not shooting out the window, picking your team off.  He's watching one very small area of the map, just let him sit there all game and go 0-0.

The problem with camping in your spawn though is how often the spawns flip.  I guess if you are in a good place, the spawn flip works for your favor.  Usually it's when I toss a care package, my team decides to run to the other side of the map.

• 15. Re: what is so wrong about sitting in my spawn in team death match
    msharpblue4d

I'm calling BS on you camping and getting 20-30 kills per death.

You're reporting people for "breaking the rules" as in what? Offensive language? Welcome to the internet noob

• 16. Re: what is so wrong about sitting in my spawn in team death match
    Izjar11

camper2 wrote:

see i figure out is if i camp in my spawn it would cause the enemy to come to me and make them a easy target since peope hate getting killed by me so they will come back to kill me and keep failing and evently they have to spawn near me so i would just kill them as they come out of their spawn

You figured this out? haha

This is the oldest trick in the book, and in all it should work a few kills depending the opponent they will then catch you spawning.

What game mode camper2 do you play the most?

• 17. Re: what is so wrong about sitting in my spawn in team death match
    Harv72

You (or your parents) paid the $60 same as anyone else, so as long as you're not cheating you can play the way you want to.  If someone's cussing you out in chat for it, that's what the mute button is for.

From personal experience, though, it's a lot more fun to move around the map when you play.  You don't have to rush around like a headless chicken with an SMG, but there doesn't seem to be very much entertainment value to spending an entire match sitting in a window and waiting for an enemy to walk by imo.

• 18. Re: what is so wrong about sitting in my spawn in team death match
    grimsley

If it's working and it's tdm,there's nothing wrong.Actually some maps have a good and bad spawn and it benefits your team to have one or two stay back and hold the good spawn.When playing against agressive runners.

• 19. Re: what is so wrong about sitting in my spawn in team death match
    Highwayman0226

I wish more people realized this.  Everyone is so bent on running to the enemy spawn, now your team, that had the advantage of being able to hold the better end of the map, is now at a disadvantage.  If you can control the map, you control the game.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next