7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 10:39 AM by DaRealVision RSS

Confused about the new revolution map pack for  ps3

bongtokindaily

so i heard that there is a contract with activision and microsoft or something that the xbox360 gets the map packs 1 month before the ps3 does i have also heard the contract expired in 2012 or something some info on this would be great if its a month i wouldnt mind waiting since xbox players pay for live and im a cheap bastard that doesnt want to since i already pay for internet lol

• Re: Confused about the new revolution map pack for  ps3
    theevilsnuggles

I'm sorry I'm confused. Are you asking if there is still a contract? or are you asking how long we have to wait? Either way yes there is a contract and always will be one and as of right now it's one month-ish. There have been times were PS3 wait a couple days longer but not much, maybe like 32 or 33 days. Hope this answered your question.

sstang1

The dreaded contract was renewed - We will get Revolution Feb 28th best case or possibly March 5th (Tuesday PS Store Updates)

I personally think that sucks! I can"t believe in 2013 we are still going through this stupid Rights BS. I remember back in the day ROCK STARR use to do the same thing with Grand Theft Auto. PS gets it 1st than xbox. Microsoft will let us have the game, but you gotta wait a month to get the maps?!? WTF MAN?

I'M complaining now cause my xbox (for the 3rd time) broke down on me last year, and I said enough is enough. Got that PS3 Kid. NO PROBLEMS. I am not a 360 hater. (OBVIOUSLY owning 3 before calling it quits.) But really? I thought greedy Gates would want that Map Money. lol. Oh well. I was in the 360 world for too long. Now I know how it feels to be outta that family. #TheRingOfRedDeath!!!

I personally think that sucks! I can"t believe in 2013 we are still going through this stupid Rights BS. I remember back in the day ROCK STARR use to do the same thing with Grand Theft Auto. PS gets it 1st than xbox. Microsoft will let us have the game, but you gotta wait a month to get the maps?!? WTF MAN?

I'M complaining now cause my xbox (for the 3rd time) broke down on me last year, and I said enough is enough. Got that PS3 Kid. NO PROBLEMS. I am not a 360 hater. (OBVIOUSLY owning 3 before calling it quits.) But really? I thought greedy Gates would want that Map Money. lol. Oh well. I was in the 360 world for too long. Now I know how it feels to be outta that family. #TheRingOfRedDeath!!!

I personally think that stinks! I can"t believe in 2013 we are still going through this stupid Rights BS. I remember back in the day ROCK STARR use to do the same thing with Grand Theft Auto. PS gets it 1st than xbox. Microsoft will let us have the game, but you gotta wait a month to get the maps?!? WTF MAN?

I personally think that stinks! I can"t believe in 2013 we are still going through this stupid Rights BS. I remember back in the day ROCK STARR use to do the same thing with Grand Theft Auto. PS gets it 1st than xbox. Microsoft will let us have the game, but you gotta wait a month to get the maps?!? WTF MAN?