17 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 9:37 AM by Kravewn RSS

Tired of playing, mostly cheaters.

Granted, i am NOT GOOD at this game, this being my first shooter,i am slowly making my way thru , and learning.

Lately, i found out a combo that helps me get almost all the games on a positive k/d, without camping, and also playing objectively, and i am getting quite happy with my results, i even start to see my k/d raising.

I am maybe below average, to say the least,i dont rage quit, i stick with my team mates and i dont let them strandled mid combat, but....

What is the point in playing, when i found out a lobby with hackers, and all my previous effort becomes destroyed because this kid found it usefull to use a wh or whatever?

I have reported, but they are still palying, the process is very slow, i am sory to say but the fun is gone.

I managed get lately all my games on positive, and i find next loby where i go 4 in 39, because of this wh , a player whom i reported previously countless of time, yet nothing, he still plays, he still ruins my fun, well, our fun.

Ppl jumping corners straight in front of you and shoting you before you even have time to react, being shot from the most curious spots, followed thru the walls, dudes going 35 in 2 in  first 3 minutes in carrier, so why the strugle, if all my positive games will be erased by THAT ONE LOBBY?

You call them out, and they laugh in your face,always yelling "uav", while i am using ghost , silencer, etc.

One guy in carrier  went 24 in 0, we never been able to flank him, he always knew where we are coming from, always headshots, and the old "gg" at the end of the match,lñaughing in our face.Truth ? Most of them are grown up adults, who can afford a monthly subscription, sad but true !

I am quite frustrated by the slow process involved in banning such players, i know they are getting baned but something must be done to agilize this procedure, it takes atm too long to be even bearable.

To the NO HACKERS SEEN players, look around you for a bit and see how many have been banned, just by the posts in vac /steam forums, or here, but they are a small portions, others dont even post, but the majority is still out, cheating.

Sorry but its too slow, you need to step up,implement auto-detection or something, is just too frustrating.

I just wanna make some games at the evening, and reliefe a bit from the stress of the daily burdens, but it looks like its no longer possible, at least not on this game title, not here.

The time between report and ban is too long to even matter.

Maybe is true what many other players are saying, that PC gaming is a dying breed? And we should thank cheaters for it?

Best regards, and may your bullets never miss!

• Re: Tired of playing, mostly cheaters.
    Apate

Madragoth wrote:

Ppl jumping corners straight in front of you and shoting you before you even have time to react,
    One guy in carrier  went 24 in 0, we never been able to flank him, he always knew where we are coming from, always headshots, and the old "gg" at the end of the match,lñaughing in our face.Truth ? Most of them are grown up adults, who can afford a monthly subscription, sad but true !
    that PC gaming is a dying breed? And we should thank cheaters for it?

jumping from corners is abusing game mechanics imo.

it's been shown over and over again in vids, that due to lag compensation, enemies can jump and get you killed before you see the enemy. and with the hipfiring "i always shoot in a straight line" smgs, that just makes it easy peasy to score kills. just gotta be the one that has the lag advantage.

carrier is a horrible map to play.

some smartass at treyarch tought it would be funny to include target finder.

most cheaters use it, it's like a big help for them.

so on carrier they can always see you if they hack, and say they are using target finder.

but that pretty much goes for every map.

and ye, for the hacks, what do you want, $30 usd for 3 months, if you know what you're doing, i geuss it's a bargain.

on a side note, not everybody is hacking, i play KC HC, and i never connect in europe, always the east coast, new jersey.

with my 400, 500 or more ms delay, i can never tell if they are hacking or not.

i just never see them. long range kills are hard, but head on encounters i have a 99% loss ratio.

blame the devs i suppose, nothing you can do about it, play and undergo it, or quit.

Apate wrote:

jumping from corners is abusing game mechanics imo.

it's been shown over and over again in vids, that due to lag compensation, enemies can jump and get you killed before you see the enemy. and with the hipfiring "i always shoot in a straight line" smgs, that just makes it easy peasy to score kills. just gotta be the one that has the lag advantage.

How is jumping around a corner abusing the game mechanics? I've been jumping around corners since cod1 and to be honest so have a lot of other people. I'd say it's part of the mechanics not abusing them.

Lol at "abusing game mechanics". I'm a little curious as to how thats even possible. With your jaded logic, i think any mechanic in this game could be views as abused.

Entirely the truth...

In MW3 I was always on the third best players of a match and very often first. Only when an entire team of cheaters i.e. 6 cheaters on the same team, I was the first of my team, below 2 or 3 cheaters of the other team. I've spent 1600 hours on this game with fun the almost of time, owning cheaters. The dlc reduced the numbers of these worms. If I was deactivted dlc, I encountered godmod, infinite ammo, spawn kill team always respawning at the same place. Sometimes with dlc activated. With this Activision should made something like dep and aslr in their games. But nothing was done. Yesterday I was aimboted by fullhouse making a 28-2 on mme, before yesterday, I was wallhacked by three guys on the same team, and the other day a guy with 13-1 deserved to be kill. I say Every match I do there is at less one cheater since the start. It's like cheaters never encounter other cheaters between two teams. They control everything. MW3 is far the best than bo2 even if their priority is a cheater free game. But there is too much cheaters, too much time to ban them, too much unban and by pass. EVERY MATCHES IN BO2 IS FLOODED BY CHEATERS. I'VE SPENT 3000 HOURS ON ALL COD, I KNOW WHAT I SAY, I FINISHED OFTEN FIRST ON MATCHES, BUT I SAY THERE IS TOO MUCH CHEATERS ON BO2, THE GAME IS RUINED, THERE IS NO FUN TO HAVE WITH IT, IT'S A BIG JOKE. THANKS 3ARC FOR THE RIP OFF.

AH , and btw, in the light of this gameplay experience, I kindly wanna let Activision know that NO DLC , NO OTHER GAME for me either, you just lost a customer.

I know is not much, but better avoid frustration then playing like this or feeding a company that does NOT CARE or doesnt have THE MEANS.

I HAD ENOUGH

yes, me too, I prefer play good games like there is on steam... today I have an headache with all my fight against the worms, like punkbuster, uac3 for leagues, EMET 3.0.0... Nothing to avoid the worms ruining the activision games. But I know there is a lot of good games to do solo, and during 100 hours without having a headache like I have today.

VelvetUnicor

It may just be me, but i have not seen a single cheater in game so far.  Ive seen some people with obviously hacked stats and such, with trillions of headshots for example, but not a single waller or anything to ruin my in game experience.  I have constant 4 bars, along with everyone else in my lobbies, and the lag comp never seems that present.  While there surely could be some hackers out there, i find it hard to imagine solely because i havent seen any at all.  If you have been that's a real bummer D:

I agree with the length of time it takes to ban someone.definitely takes too long.

i have been reporting boosters forever and i am still seeing alot of the same ones.

Its very obvious they are boosters when you check their combat record and the most used equipment is tac insert and most of their guns have rediculous kdr like 15 to like 65. And when you check their kills and headshots the numbers are really close to each other.

I have been reporting this master prestige guy that has almost 1200 quick kills from tac insert.alot of his guns have over 50 kdr and almost all of them have the same amount of headshots as total kills over hundreds of kills. Noone gets a headshot everytime they kill someone with a gun over 2 hundred times.

When i confronted him he laughed at me and said he is not a booster,that he uses an aimbot thats undectable,and to keep reporting him as Treyarch wont do anything to him.

I highly recomend all of you keep checkin peoples combat records and look for alot of tac inserts used and crazy kdr and headshots on weapons and report these people.The they get reported the better the chances they will be gone.

Until they release a BAN LIST I refuse to believe they have banned even a single person...

Of all the cheaters I have reported, at the VERY LEAST a dozen of them were guaranteed to be hacking. Yet to this day they are all still playing, still hacking away. (In fact just the other day I joined a game with one of them when he was at 127 kills and 4 deaths - I of course left and reported him again)

However even IF they were actively banning hackers, it would not be quick enough.

With a proper server setup hackers are usually banned within minutes if not hours.  The fastest Treyarch could pull off a ban would be days! (because remember Treyarch has to confirm 100% that they are hacking)

In short the matchmaking system is once again a COMPLETE FAILURE and has allowed Black Ops 2 to be just as hacked as MW2/3 was... The only difference is in Black Ops 2 hackers have to at least make a half hearted attempt to hide it.

CrapDuster

yep.. it's pretty sad how we have to deal with this crap.

& 100% it's the adults doing it. & i can guarantee these are your clans, guild, league members, owners, admins etc.... people who have time & money invested in internet gaming that activision basically took away from them by locking down the server files etc. These are the angry people in the community who do this crap. (try to destroy everyones fun)

the sad thing is they have always been cheating and getting away with it. but now with them not being able to shut killcam off in their personal servers and with the fact we have theater so we can review all the bs they pull off round after round it makes it very hard for them to to conceal their cheats to the public.. They attack this game, mw2 & mw3 so hard because they want everything the way it was, so they can cheat freely, run their leagues & kick who ever they want out of their servers (most people who call out cheaters) or as they call em (whiners).

The community is screwed because the only way to stop this nonsense is to remove ALL the hacksites selling hax. or at least the one that actually does get around the system. but i wouldn't hold my breath because that aint gonna happen anytime soon.

If this game doesn't turn around it will be my last cod as well. this was the game that was supposed to have the new anti-cheat team etc etc... im not going to buy the next story about how they will be doing this & that for the next cod for cheating without first being able to clean out the cheaters from this title that they announced they have a new anti-cheat team for... as far as i'm concerned it's the last straw with this company.. I'm not listening to another bs story that the next title will be cheat free....

I agree the game is filled with cheaters and isn't much fun atm.

CrapDuster wrote:

& 100% it's the adults doing it. & i can guarantee these are your clans, guild, league members, owners, admins etc.... people who have time & money invested in internet gaming that activision basically took away from them by locking down the server files etc. These are the angry people in the community who do this crap. (try to destroy everyones fun)

the sad thing is they have always been cheating and getting away with it. but now with them not being able to shut killcam off in their personal servers and with the fact we have theater so we can review all the bs they pull off round after round it makes it very hard for them to to conceal their cheats to the public.. They attack this game, mw2 & mw3 so hard because they want everything the way it was, so they can cheat freely, run their leagues & kick who ever they want out of their servers (most people who call out cheaters) or as they call em (whiners).

This part of your post is so full of failure it's laughable. You constantly try to accuse clans and admins of mass hacking when it simply is not the case.

I have played FPS games for years (since way back in the days of BF2) and the # of "hacker servers" run by clans/admins who hack has been pathetically low. In fact in CoD4, WaW, and BO1 I only encountered 2 hacker servers (I never returned to either, and they sat empty most of the time)  - In my days of Battlefield (BF2, BF2142, BFBC2) I only encountered a handful, and likewise they were easily avoided.

The way to have a clean hacker free game is with rentable servers and admins to police them.  I have always been able to maintain a favorites list of servers with good admins and civilized players who don't cheat.

Will there be the occasional and rare "hacker clan" running their own server to hack in?  Of course

I also have no doubt that there are more than a few people hacking the sh*t out of MW2/3 and BO2 in order to prove that matchmaking is a complete and utter failure.

Does that mean that the people hacking MW2/3 and BO2 are the ones who ran servers? Of course not.

As long as the game uses matchmaking it will be a hacker's paradise. We need rentable servers in order to have any hope for clean cheater free gameplay.

CrapDuster

The_Truth_Hurts wrote:

CrapDuster wrote:

This part of your post is so full of failure it's laughable. You constantly try to accuse clans and admins of mass hacking when it simply is not the case.

I have played FPS games for years (since way back in the days of BF2) and the # of "hacker servers" run by clans/admins who hack has been pathetically low. In fact in CoD4, WaW, and BO1 I only encountered 2 hacker servers (I never returned to either, and they sat empty most of the time)  - In my days of Battlefield (BF2, BF2142, BFBC2) I only encountered a handful, and likewise they were easily avoided.

The way to have a clean hacker free game is with rentable servers and admins to police them.  I have always been able to maintain a favorites list of servers with good admins and civilized players who don't cheat.

Will there be the occasional and rare "hacker clan" running their own server to hack in?  Of course

I also have no doubt that there are more than a few people hacking the sh*t out of MW2/3 and BO2 in order to prove that matchmaking is a complete and utter failure.

Does that mean that the people hacking MW2/3 and BO2 are the ones who ran servers? Of course not.

As long as the game uses matchmaking it will be a hacker's paradise. We need rentable servers in order to have any hope for clean cheater free gameplay.

well my experience isn't the same, ive been in leagues & played against cheaters who never get banned, you report them to the league & they say it isn't sufficient evidence. perfectly snapping to every target in 1 motion is evidence. it's not possible a pro baseball player throws a strike everytime, or basketball player always makes the free throw. so someone snapping to an enemy perfectly each time for every different distance the enemy is away from his crosshairs is evidence, but many people want to say different & it is possible the entire clan of 8 members or at least 5 of there members actually aim this good. i find it laughable & to be impossible the way they snap & track more than 90% of there kills with such precision. in this day & age where we all can buy cheats that will do exactly what i see them doing, ya it's very humorous they try to say it's legit... I can do it to, (if i were a dirtbag)

Sorry to inform you....but it's the guy's in these clans & large guilds are the ones doing all this cheating & keep these hacksites alive (feeding them cash). it's not joe average casual gamer doing this..

xFrazierz

a player going 24 - 0 is a cheater .

lamme