10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 4:28 AM by BOps2PI RSS

How many banned players

I have caught dozens of boosters in the game and have reported every single one, I would love to know if they were banned or even looked at. I reported one gal going 64 and 1. I watched the video and seen her boost to get the scorestreak then kill everyone else. her booster friend laid down and flashbanged our team so she really tore us up. Reported and then seen her back online two weeks later max'd out and rolling strong. I know treyarch will not tell us they are doing something, but at least tell us how many people are getting banned.

• Re: How many banned players
    LunchboxDK

I reportet one for some weeks ago, and put him on follow, so I can look at his profil from time to time, but yet nothing has happen....

gdexter

Don't worry about it.

Just report them and move on

deamonomic

answer you will get here is silence. Game companies typically do not give out such information.

obzi

I've tracked a few people I've reported and they were all reset or banned although some took quite a long time, I'm also not so sure it was my individual report that did it.

It's good to know the process does work but with all the thousands of reports that are sent every day it's never going to be fast.

TheSurgeon83

I've come across more on here than in MW3, all in HCKC, guessing because there is no mini map without a UAV up for people too see where they are and what they're doing. However when a swarm is called in less than 2 minutes after the game starts you know something is up.

I joined a game a last night with a VTOL in the air and a guy on the opposite team going 37-0 (very unusual for HC), sure enough there was someone on my team with the same clan tag going extermely negative.

I follow them around interfering and EMPing the tacs, but they're bloody persistant. I just report them then and move on, though I've checked back on the first guy I reported every now and then and he still hasn't been reset.

DR65DR

I was really hoping this thread was the start of a lot of jokes along the lines of, "How many banned players…" does it take to change a light bulb. None. They've been disconnected.

Or, how many banned players… can you fit inside the jacuzzi on Hijacked? None, they've all been banned.

starbuckfrack

H1GHFL13R1 wrote:

I have caught dozens of boosters in the game and have reported every single one, I would love to know if they were banned or even looked at. I reported one gal going 64 and 1. I watched the video and seen her boost to get the scorestreak then kill everyone else. her booster friend laid down and flashbanged our team so she really tore us up. Reported and then seen her back online two weeks later max'd out and rolling strong. I know treyarch will not tell us they are doing something, but at least tell us how many people are getting banned.

They have said this for years, they will not discuss numbers of complaints handled etc.

Restore_Hardcore

Boosters eventually get caught. I did see someone with half my stats and gameplay and they were master prestige yesterday. Oh well, as long as I know I'm legit then its all good.

cranium2001

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

Boosters eventually get caught. I did see someone with half my stats and gameplay and they were master prestige yesterday. Oh well, as long as I know I'm legit then its all good.

That's key in my opinion. I only play with legitimate people so no worries. We do it by the book and report the cheating boosters.

I caught a few last night, played S&D HC ,they was on my team 3 of them from same clan, killed me an my friend and didnt die, then last 2 rounds they freezed our xbox and everything was blurry and foggy,they jumped around us until someone killed us again, did report them, hopefully they are gone.

I've become really picky and choosey on whom I report of late, and I track them via Elite.

I've noticed that it takes roughly a month for them to bust someone, unless they've got something that just outrageous like a 500+ K/D (I have pictures to prove) - He was banned pretty much 5 minutes later.

With that being said, just keep reporting them, but try not to play just one game with them. Play a few, so you can see who they're boosting with, and also the patterns in which these guys work so you can avoid future occurance's.

- Younique