8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 2:24 AM by britishsligean2 RSS

hi im looking for an xbox 360 clan

TwistedLogic21

-My gamertag is past salvation

-I have a 1.70 K/D

-I am active almost every day

-I am looking for an active clan

by active i mean that when i join im being treated as a member of the community not some new member who everyone ignores (has happened to me before)

- I have a mic and play all core game modes and am a definite team player

• Re: hi im looking for an xbox 360 clan
    RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information:

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

What Console ARMY has to offer:

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image

Hey Salvation,

Instead of plaguing your post with "We want to recruit YOU!!!" ads that have no personal touch, I'll let you know what my clan is looking for.  Maybe its for you....maybe not.

Anyways clan name is Bacon, Chili, Cheese  We've been around well over a year and are ranked #6 on top 100 black ops 2 clans http://bops2.gotop100.com/index.php 

We are an adult clan and have different platforms PC, PS3, Wii, Xbox360 and our own forums with life chat, etc.  http://www.bcc.x10.bz/phpbb/index.php

We dont have a k/d ratio requirement....judging players by k/d is silly to me anyways....I'd rather go 72-22 than 22-5....obviously the 22-5 is better k/d...but chances are the 72-22 player is better.  Anyways....stats dont matter in our clan.  We don't have ranks....all decisions are made as a group...no secrets...everything is out in the open.  This leads to less drama and overall a way more relaxed gaming atmosphere.

I'll be honest and upfront with you....the xbox division is just now getting started in our clan, so you won't have an array of members to play with right from the start.  You could definately help with recruiting and such if you were to become a member.  Look at it as a chance to start up a division in an already well established clan.

If you're interested just go to the forums and register....go to general discussion...general malaise...new member intros and just introduce yourself and we can begin the process there.  If you're not interested, thanks for reading this and good luck with your search.

Thanks

Bibbed

Fearless Under Fire (FUF)

Requirements:  18+ years old, 1.5+ K/D (exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis)

What FUF has to offer: We have 60 active members, clan level 21, and clan K/D 1.67.  We participate in all Clan Ops and Clan Challenges. Also available to clan members is pub-stomping, Game Battles teams, League Play teams, intra-clan contests, and exposure via our YouTube and twitch.tv channels.  Leadership positions are available to members showing exceptional dedication.

To apply: Go to www.fearlessunderfire.com and click ‘Apply’

BOYWHOBURNSBUD

CLAN INFORMATION

Clan Name - WE POP U DROP

Clan Tag - 374B

Clan Level - 9

Clan K/D - 1.41

Clan SPM - 328.7

Clan Hours Played - 865

Current Members - 12

Console - XBOX 360

REQUIREMENTS

- You have to be at least 15 years of age.

- You must have a mic.

- You have to be able to take directions.

- You must have at least a 1.10 K/D. (I make exceptions)

- 15 or more hours played. (I make exceptions)

We are an all around good clan and we are able to adapt to any game type. We mostly play Domination, Demolition and Team Deathmatch so we tend to do those type of challenges and clan operations. We are not a strict clan, but we do ask that you participate when you can. I enlist the clan into challenges and operations for the whole week at the beginning of the week so you most likely won't be able to participate until the following week. Click the link below or message BOYWHOBURNSBUD for informatin on how to join WE POP U DROP.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2811393

britishsligean2

check out Ashes of The innocent (AoTi) we are a very active clan with over 60 active members that plays on multiple consoles xbox, ps3, wii and pc, our ps3 division is active with the clan challenges and has gold tags, whilst our xbox division is active within the leagues, we have a structured ranking system so we are not a messy clan, we have our own website, forums and xat chat, visit our website ai-hq.com for more info on us and to fill out an application