35 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 2:00 PM by zKaiZeRx RSS

Prestige-Master worries

Hey guys,

We all know the Huge Amount of Prestige Hackers in BOPS2 on the PS3. I just hit Prestige Master with a kd/r of 2.00 and 5 days played and im kinda worried that i accidently get banned for ppl reporting me for being a prestige hacker. I would like to hear your opinion about that if you look at my theatre and all that stuff you easily can see i did not prestige hack. I even got a profile picture of me hitting prestige 10 level 54 just so ppl see that i dont hack. And i feel kinda Bad if i get into a lobby with about 5 Prestige Masters who hacked it. I feel like its still something special to hit Prestige Master altough with all those hackers, but its kinda sad that people will be like wow another prestige hacker and not like look a prestige master O_O , After seeing the Replies its kinda funny what ppl say, I´m Legit and i can say im proud that ppl think i used the Prestige Hack well anyways i got proofs that im legit thats all what interests me... I know im a extreme good player(not cocky) and i know that 5 days played is extreme good too but i think some ppl got it wrong and thought i mean something like 4 days and 23 hours, i ment 5 days and about 11 hours but thanks anyways for the replies. If i get banned i will quit CoD and might switch to Battlefield because its just rediciolous that people hack for it i work hard for it and i get banned but 80% of the hackers not. Still there were 1-2 Replies thanks for those. Especialy msharpblue4d thank you your probably right its all safed on the server and i trust on that

• Re: Prestige-Master worries
    msharpblue4d

You shouldn't worry about wether you will be banned or not. The hackers are pretty easy to spot to the community, and I'm sure the developers can look into even more information than we can.

sennalike

Prestige master in 5 days is impressive, that's 17,348 XP every single match.

I've heard people in the lobby openly admit they hacked, they haven't been punished yet so why should someone who says they didn't hack be accidentally banned?  I have never hacked, boosted or cheated and I'm not worried in the slightest.  If, and it's a big if, I got accidentally banned I would message Cutpurse.  If they didn't sort it I'd stop playng, end of.

Probably trying to get out of a ban by saying you didn't do anything. There have been 3 bonus xp weekends though but I doubt that saved you a whole 2-4 days of gameplay unless you have no life.

rlbl

simple:

If you did not cheat, no amount of reporting will ever ban/reset you

If you did cheat, then yes, I would be worrying...

Izjar11

I smell a rat on this OPs thread! 5 days? Really.

rlbl

oh so do I...

The OP is either ignorant (thinking someone reporting him = insta-ban), or a cheater.

Take your pick

(ignorance is justified, as that is just not knowing)

Guys I made this Thread/Account because a couple friends of mine who know me pretty well were like thats a pretty good time played you should worry about if youre going to banned or not maybe they make a mistake. Then i thought to myself maybe on the Forums there are some ppl who Understand this Problem And for everyone Posting things like there were 2 double xp weekends, thats completele incorrect i got the game on the day it came out and I played on 3 double xp weekends and missed 2

rlbl

Then your friends are ignorant.

The blind leading the blind is never a good thing. If you never cheated, there is no problem. But regardless, your days played is very suspect. But who cares, there is nothing anyone here can do or say that will change the outcome of what comes down the pipe.  You can make posts all day about how legit you are or aren't... nothing that anyone replies is gonna change anything.

I would imagine that if their resetting methods are not full proof, some people will fall through cracks before people are mistakenly banned for boosting/glitching (but weirder things have happened)

* I am not talking about local resetting game glitches, or people playing while they are not connected and get reset levels... that is something else.

Thanks for all the helpful comments Guys i wont reply to the Hate comments not worth it.....

Izjar11

Darkkyy wrote:

Thanks for all the helpful comments Guys i wont reply to the Hate comments not worth it.....

You confuse hate with objectivity. Matter of fact is if you are legit your legit (why tell us) if you cheated you cheated (you should be perma banned)

Either case I care = 0.00

Hello,

Firstly, congrats on reaching MP legit. I am sure 3arc will check all the usual spots before banning people so you shouldn't have too many worries there.

I would also like to ask that people stop calling these exploiters 'hackers', they are not worthy of that title, hackers (both good and bad) are very intelligent people with dedication and expertise in their given area. These MP exploiters are nothing more than trash that stumbled across a coding error and took advantage of it.

Hackers do not share their knowledge or advertise it publicly without the knowledge of annominity, these MP exploiters saw a video on YouTube and copied it, wheres the intelligence in that, MP exploiting it no different to hiding behind the power switch or near the lava pool on tranZit (This is what you call cheating nothing more nothing less).

Don't give these fools a title of 'hacker', hackers would be trying to gain information or break 3arc servers to gather information from PSN store or something along them lines for malicious intent or would be hired to stop 'black hats' from being able to do it by finding security holes and fixing them.

sdredger

what is an acceptable time for PM then?

i hit it after approx 8 days, i cant remember exactly, i played 2 Double xp weeekends and im an average player - 1.15 kdr and 330 SPM, i play mainly HC KC.i get accused of using cheats etc and whilst this does annoy me, im not worried as i am sure it will be fairly easy for them to check it out.

my point is that if i can do it in 8 days, im sure decent players can do it much faster.

if you work your way through the challenges and weapons the xp comes real fast.

darkkyy - what is your psn gamertag so the doubters can "check up" on you

whytie84

There is one factor nobody seems to take into account with this time played malarky.

I played heaps of public combat training on my account. It ranks you up (slowly), it counts towards gun stats and I may add it does not count for time played. [atleast it didnt when the game first came out]

So, due to this I was level 45 with only about 4 hrs play time. (4 hours normal play time, and a heap of time in CT) Looks a bit dodgy being lv 45 in 4hrs doesnt it? but in my case it aint.

So there is a small chance that the time played is not a true reflection of how much time the player has actually spent playing the game.

Just to add, 5 days does seem excessivley quick. I took 17hours to prestige in mw3 & thats pretty quick, to prestige in about 12 hours is insane.

5 days is rare but legit. There are a group on youtube I believe Tmrtn (I may have spelled his youtube handle wrong) was part of it that did a live stream when the game came out going from level 1 to prestige master taking turns in shifts with other youtube commentators and they reached master prestige in just over 5 days played.

The op just wants to brag. This has nothing to do with being banned. That is just an excise to come on here and show off or say" look what I've done". If you were truly worried you would contact Activision or treyarch support.

Personally I could care less if someone got master in 1 day. Makes no difference to me. I don't care if they hack the leaderboards or prestige or whatever. When's the last time you were outplayed becuase someone was 10th prestige? Never. At least not me. Now once they turn this game into COD4 of MW2 hacked lobbies, now it starts effecting me.

gambit1969

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/MrMarlboro2009/340853591_zps6457da39.jpg

iEXTERMINATED

im legit master prestige in 5 days have everything diamond 2 days later and now have ten days played on it trying to get all weapons to max lvl now

i leveled up fast for 2 reasons

high spm

and after i get one weapon gold i move onto the next one then the next one

this gives u a lot of xp and if u still think im fake,booster,cheater

then goto my theater mode and watch the gameplays 1 from 1st prestige and one when i was 9th prestige