20 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 9:00 AM by DeathBringer-Zen RSS

The worst map yet...

finchthegreat

Seriously?! This was a massive waste of money, Die Rise is awful. How can Treyarch keep knocking you shoddy product after shoddy product!?

• Re: The worst map yet...
    paul_uk-77

the map been out a couple of hours and you allready think it suks lol

give it time  to get use to it ..am on ps3 so been watching vids map looks real good to me cant wait till next month

i was wondering how long it would take for post like this . It's complicated but for the moment its a lot of fun. Give it a chance

finchthegreat

@Paul @matty The reason I say this is because all the decent features added in Tranzit have been removed i.e Bank, Fridge and access to multiple areas. I hope that somebody will be able to correct me but I havent encounterd any of these things. I fear its another Shangri La that will be forgotten within mere weeks.

RobertoGasm

Tranzit was awful, this map is really good. Bet you loved tranzit.

eljodemucho

R U saying its shitty because its too hard for you? too many ppl complain first ppl complain about ridein a bus n **** now they brought back original style maps n ppl still cry. i for one love this map tranzit was hard but this map is great. its even harder so you have to b on the move all the time. its a good map. idk y u find it bad.  im a zombie fan no matter what. as long as its fun theres EEs and its hard im down for w/e

finchthegreat

Shame you cant show such enthusiasm in your grammer as you do in Zombies, its not the difficulty that I dislike its the sheer sloppiness of the design I dislike.

ydajdimstr

Finch, hit me up on XBL, I may need some assistance learning the map... And if I hate it, I may need someone willing to go backwards and play GreenRun with me... If you're a glitcher just ignore this mesage, I have to assume everyone is these days...

GulfCoastGirl

finchthegreat wrote:

Shame you cant show such enthusiasm in your grammer as you do in Zombies,

You might want to learn how to spell grammar before you go criticizing others for theirs.... just sayin

ydajdimstr

I haven't played enough to make any worthwhile public opinions... I see his post about shangr la... Hmmm... I hope not, as I never played shang again after the EE, hated that map... I loved all the rest, but that one was horrible... I'm hoping this one is more like 5, just hard to play... I haven't found anywhere to run at, but I've only played it twice...I did horrible both times...

In my opinion and all my friends it is our favorite zombies map of all time.

ydajdimstr

It's too soon to make that claim lol... It will be everyone's favorite map until you learn it like the back of your hand... When you can walk backwards through this map like you do the fog in green run, then you will know whether or not it's the greatest map, or on par with shang...

Cheesegrater28

The map is alright. More like the old maps, but its a little smaller then I was expecting. It's till early, so maybe we will find new areas. The dragon building is a good place to hang in early rounds. Mp5 and access to three perk elevators. As long as one is jugg, you can set yourself up pretty good. I had jugg, double, and PaP one game, so I tore it up for a few. Then i saw a message while exploring for parts, backed up to read it and fell right off the building. Still a good map though.

DeathBringer-Zen

Yeah agreed. I like it, and I do think it is a step forward from Green Run, but it IS smaller than I was expecting.

Plenty of spots to hold and train, and the upside down box is a tad novel. Nice to see Mule Kick back too, but unsure whether PHD is a troll yet or not. Sure looks like it, but they probably intended it to look like you cannot get to it, but may unlock the area in some way later in the game.

Possibly the reward?

WhosMaTT

This map is amazing. The perks make me jizz, the weapons im still exploring but the Sliquifier is the best WW for this map besides thundergun. And the easter eggg!!!!!!!! (Richtofen Voice)

bagnteaftw

Fell on the floor laughing after i decided to take the wrong elevator........SQUISH. im in love

It's been out for 5 hours and you're bored already, you must be one of those spoil snobby f.ucks, not everything has to match up to your "perfect" standards dickhead.