1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 7:51 AM by gambit1969 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: another FAL nerf?

ive been a  huge fan of the FAL but im ok with the nerf.. the gun is a bit over poward witht he select fire... i would disagree with it if select fire was not an option for the gun

ive always been a semi auto kind of guy but i see all these kids who use this gun with selectfire, and i just think "man, this kid has no busness using a semi auto"

• 21. Re: another FAL nerf?
    Highwayman0226

I'm confused, you are for or against select fire?

• 22. Re: another FAL nerf?

lol sorry

im against it... only because it made the gun way to easy to use

• 23. Re: another FAL nerf?
    ghamorra

I'm failing to see the logice behind this

• 24. Re: another FAL nerf?
    Izjar11

ghamorra wrote:

I'm failing to see the logice behind this

Exactly, there is none!

• 25. Re: another FAL nerf?
    Highwayman0226

Oh yeah, I'm with you.  I love this gun in hardcore.  OHK from anywhere on the map, but takes skill to use.  They could make it bounce like a ghetto cruiser with select fire, and it wouldn't effect how I use it at all.

• 26. Re: another FAL nerf?
    phxs72

Personally I don't see the point of the nerf.  It's quite a good gun with select fire but for all the it's OP complaints out there, I'm not having any trouble killing people that are using it that way and I've barely touched it since I got it gold a few weeks ago.  That being said I don't think that the nerf will have any affect on my playstyle.  It's not too difficult to switch the gun to burst fire for the long range shots.  In fact, I often did that anyway.  However, this will be the second nerf of this weapon for the very same reason and I hope that 3arch is finished appeasing those that blame the weapon rather than their own skill level for their deaths.  There's just too many people that need everything spoon feed to them nowadays.

• 27. Re: another FAL nerf?
    ghamorra

The FAL is half the gun the Mk14 use to be. The only reason people complain about is becuase its the best AR in the game. In terms of well roundedness. Also its a single shot weapon, by their very nature they're suppose to have power

I don't understand anymore

• 28. Re: another FAL nerf?

I bit off topic since once again i create a thread of value, and none answers it, but responds to complaint threads all day.. but any word on when ps3 is getting the patch?

• 29. Re: another FAL nerf?
    Highwayman0226

They did such a good job with weapon balance, people have to look harder to cry OP.  So logic need not apply.