1 71 72 73 74 75 Previous Next 879 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2013 6:54 AM by Chiich22 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 720. Re: Hardcore Modes

Better yet, just replace HDCTF with any other objective based game, aslong as theres no respawn timer, im happy

• 721. Re: Hardcore Modes

Ive just read HC FFA is coming back...... They deffo need more HC modes to bring their reputation back.  3arc games have slowly been getting worse and I think this time round they have upset quite a lot of peeps............

• 722. Re: Hardcore Modes
    TL_Bare_B_V2

Where have you "just read" this

• 723. Re: Hardcore Modes

Let's just add DLC to this.

I'm reading that there are NO HC games in the DLC. If this is still true by the time I get off, I'm one less gas tank, movie night, small dinner, or bottle of scotch you'll be buying because I will not buy another game....

They seem to be trying to force the HC guys into Core every chance they get. It's not going to happen. Sure, we'll play Core from time to time, but will not submit to the playstyle as a whole, and 100% of the time.

• 724. Re: Hardcore Modes
    trialstardragon

Proof or you are lieing and do not give some third party web site like ign or anything like that for that is not valid proof.

• 725. Re: Hardcore Modes
    trialstardragon

Core does require more skill you have to aim better and longer to get kills in core. Unlike in hc where you can easily get kills by just aiming in their general direction and wiggling your controler around. Hard core has never really been harder than core ever. And yes I do know this becuse I play both. I have played both since WaW and have well over a thousand hours combined between all the games.

HC is not harder or better than core, HC players just like to claim it is so they can justify not playing in core. Not having a hud does not make it harder at all. Having less life does not make it harder at all. In fact both of these make the game easier because there is less of a distraction.

• 726. Re: Hardcore Modes

Why when ever i see you comment, you always just "know" and you are right?

Core is not anymore skillful than hardcore. I can easily get kills in core by wiggling in someones general direction, it's just as easy as hardcore. You still need to aim, shoot and kill.

Stop trying to make yourself look good all the time, you seem like a douche.

• 727. Re: Hardcore Modes

trialstardragon wrote:

Core does require more skill you have to aim better and longer to get kills in core. Unlike in hc where you can easily get kills by just aiming in their general direction and wiggling your controler around. Hard core has never really been harder than core ever. And yes I do know this becuse I play both. I have played both since WaW and have well over a thousand hours combined between all the games.

HC is not harder or better than core, HC players just like to claim it is so they can justify not playing in core. Not having a hud does not make it harder at all. Having less life does not make it harder at all. In fact both of these make the game easier because there is less of a distraction.

Core people don't have to worry about TK's when dropping Scorestreaks, and in previous titles Killstreaks, they don't have to worry when shooting through their teammates, no worries while running in front of a sentry gun (friendly)...I can name more.

Core vs HC: Neither are better than the other. They're just a preference that fits the play style of the consumer based on several factors.

• 728. Re: Hardcore Modes
    trialstardragon

Neither is better than the other and never was. I know I have played both since the earlier games and neither mode was really harder or easier to play than the other ever. I have been playing games for 30 years both online and offline and hardcore is not any harder that core. Each just take a different set of skills and anyone with half a brain can move between the two lists with out any real effort of doing so. Just many do not because they here so much about how hard it is, or different it is when really it is not.

HC players always defend it is harder becaue they have to do so in order to keep their false pride and vanity about being more skillful. When really they are not any more skilled than any other player and never was. But their pride will not ever let them admit this.

Core takes just as much skill as hc, because you have to aim longer and have better aim to get a kill, you have to strafe, duck, jump and move around more than hc requires. you have to counter the minimap and think smart about what you do compared to hc. The removal of the minimap does not make hc harder, it makes it easier for those that are allready acustomed to not having to deal with it. Having less life does not make it harder, it makes it easier to get a kill becauee it takes far less rounds to kill thus a player can easily get lucky spray and pray kills compared to core where you have to hold that aim on the other player for a longer period of time.

HC is not more realistic, people do not die from just one bullet to the hand, or foot, or leg or arm as quickly as they do in hc. And battle trained army personel do not just drop dead the moment they get shot in the chest or stomach once or twice. So the whole arguement it is more realistic is just a joke.

So no HC is not harder or more skilful than core and never was. The name hardcore is really a misnomer and was really just used to difference between the two map variants.

• 729. Re: Hardcore Modes
    trialstardragon

You are correct neither is really better or worse than the other and neither really takes any more skill than the other. Each is different but that differences does not make it easier or harder to play. Just those that play hc like to think it does for some silly reason.. oh yeah.. pride and vanity and ego...

1 71 72 73 74 75 Previous Next