Click on the "Apply Here" link below if you are interested in seeing our stats, roster, and/or clan showcase.
Our Elite clan, Rob is a BEAST, formed early on during the MW3 era, and to this day we are intent on performing well in clan ops. We need players that will be able to help for the entirety of most clan ops. Do not apply if you plan on playing less than the full THREE hours of clan ops, or if you have a schedule that is too busy for you to play a majority of the clan ops offered. Clan ops have been available Saturdays and Sundays, with starting times ranging from 1pm to 5pm EST. More variety to clan ops is expected in the future. If you are not sure that you will be able to participate, you can check the "Competitions" page on Elite and study the clan operation times.
I will review the stats of all applicants before accepting or rejecting a player. Most will accepted, so please apply even if you feel that your stats suck. We do not condone boosters, glitchers, or cheaters, etc. Do not apply if you have used the Prestige glitch. You will not be accepted, because I can tell in a clan application if your stats have been altered.
We always fight for gold badges or better in competitions. We wish to try our best to earn a Champion badge for a clan op soon. We will have our first real chance once we have enough clan members to play in each clan op. The strategy that gives a clan the best chance of winning a TDM or KC clan op requires at least 36 players to play for the entire clan op. Recently, we ranked 77th out 38,170 clans in a KC clan op which has been our best performance so far.
Clan Membership Criteria (You may be kicked without prior warning):
The criteria is subject to change
- If you are not friendly, you shall be kicked from the clan.
- If you do not have a mic, you shall be kicked from the clan.
- If you do not show any reasonable effort to help complete daily/weekly clan challenges, you shall be kicked from the clan. We will keep "reasonable effort" loosely defined here, because it is all relative to how other clan members are participating. If you are online and the Elite leaderboards do not have us in the gold tier yet, you are generally expected to play for the challenge's objective.
- If you made a commitment to a clan leader that you would play in a clan op and you do not play for the full three hours, you shall be kicked from the clan.
- If you miss three clan ops in a row (there are two per week as of right now), without giving a clan leader a reasonable excuse BEFORE missing an op, you shall be kicked from the clan.
- We use strategy to play clan ops, and we typically play in parties. You are expected to obey the commands of a clan leader or member of higher clan status than you. No commands will be unreasonable and all will be given with the intent of increasing our chances of winning the clan op. These commands can include but are not limited to class setups, scorestreak setups, party arrangements, and in-game heat-of-the-moment strategy. If you object, you shall be kicked from the clan.
- There may be a website coming to help organize the clan operation party arrangement process, and you will be expected to check it daily. If you object, you shall be kicked from the clan.
Assistant Clan Managers:
Clan Recruitment Video: