3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 6:56 AM by DR65DR RSS

What do all these patches do?

KoRny1

Can anyone link me patch notes?

There have been about 4 updates now since I've been playing this game and not one of them has made any difference in gameplay for me.

Every match I play, I STILL get insta-killed by every enemy that comes around a corner already shooting me as if he always knows where I am because I lag a second behind everyone else at all times....Kill cam always tells a very different story from what I saw.

I have a wired connection, NAT is open, ports forwarded, always 4 bars....What do I have to do to play this game?

• Re: What do all these patches do?
    DR65DR

Really? I have to tell you this? Look on the main forum page. Look at the featured content section… see the community update post dated January 26th? There you go.

KoRny1

sorry, didn't associate community update with patch notes.

I now see that I still have the problem because it still isn't even being addressed.

DR65DR

It isn't being addressed because it's a significantly huge part of the game's coding. I'm not sure if it will ever be properly 'fixed' for many people.

But in answer to your main question: what do these patches do, well, they make the elbows of history teachers' cord jackets look damn snazzy.