11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2013 2:47 AM by trialstardragon RSS

Update 1/26/13

jahMoon

Don't care about the changes...rather they not mess with the FAL, but that's just my opinion. I can deal with it.

What I don't understand is why are they pushing the league thing?  I don't personally know anyone who likes it and I finally tried it tonight.  I just don't get it. 

Anyway, I did the TDM and it had like 1000 people in the world playing and I got matched up against a team who all had the same clan tag.  Vey FUNNY!  I did very well going 11-15...no one else on the team had better then a .25 k/d.  I did so well because I hide behind my teamates. 

Why would updates be made to a game really no ones plays?    

• Re: Update 1/26/13
    chummierpie

jahMoon wrote:

Don't care about the changes...rather they not mess with the FAL, but that's just my opinion. I can deal with it.

What I don't understand is why are they pushing the league thing?  I don't personally know anyone who likes it and I finally tried it tonight.  I just don't get it. 

Anyway, I did the TDM and it had like 1000 people in the world playing and I got matched up against a team who all had the same clan tag.  Vey FUNNY!  I did very well going 11-15...no one else on the team had better then a .25 k/d.  I did so well because I hide behind my teamates. 

totally agree with you..just dont get it..nothing to gain from playing it..tried it twice and got bored..if you came top in the season and got a nice camo as a prize it might be worth the effort....as it is its dead in the water....and remember...you cant polish a turd....

starbuckfrack

jahMoon wrote:

The league matches, once you play the first 5 setup games, will put you against players with EQUAL skill and the games are very tough to beat when everyone has the same KD ratio.

you have to go thru 5 games of setup to get your average KD ratio before you get in people equal to you.

chummierpie

starbuckfrack wrote:

jahMoon wrote:

The league matches, once you play the first 5 setup games, will put you against players with EQUAL skill and the games are very tough to beat when everyone has the same KD ratio.

you have to go thru 5 games of setup to get your average KD ratio before you get in people equal to you.

hi starbuckfrack..i understand all that...but...what do you gain from it if you came top at the end of the season...??

starbuckfrack

chummierpie wrote:

starbuckfrack wrote:

jahMoon wrote:

hi starbuckfrack..i understand all that...but...what do you gain from it if you came top at the end of the season...??

Peace of mind ?

I like the game itself but I wish more people were into it. The only thing that sucks is waiting for players.

And the fact that people go lobby hopping stupidly when they know there is only 1 or 2 open lobbies

jahMoon

I don't get why I had to play against a clan. I thought it would be random players.

starbuckfrack

jahMoon wrote:

I don't get why I had to play against a clan. I thought it would be random players.

Random chance ?

There are only two or three open lobbies in that game out of a total 1000 people. 900 people are already in the middle of a game.

trialstardragon

Regardless of if you like league or not it does not matter. League was one of the main driving forces behind how and why this game was created as it is. And regardless if you like it or not, league is not going to be removed from this game for any reason either.

League play is for those that wanted a more compettive aspect to the game above what the normal game permits. With the fact that you have everyting available, you can create your classes as you see fit and not need to be certain rank to do so. This opens up the choice of what to have on a class.

League play was not meant to be about prizes, it is a test bed like how in BO theater was new to the game and how they later added in elite. League play is 3arc's way to try and open this game up to another market of players, it is not really meant for the average player, even though you can play in it. It was really meant for those that play gb or mlg. Even though from what I hear many of them do not like it nearly as much as 3arc first hoped for either.

Because of teh low playerbase it will not always be able to match you up against just randoms. there is just not enough people in the list to do this