15 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2013 9:54 AM by jeepchick RSS

Activision Customer Support - Is it really this bad?

To start off... I'm not asking for sympathy, I want to know where I can get a clear answer.

December 2012 - I was console banned from Black Ops 2 - Called Activision, and nobody could tell me why I was banned, or even give me any way to contact someone to find out why I was banned, believe me or not, I did not break any rules, or do anything that would get me banned.

Janurary 13th 2013 - I bought a new Ps3 because my old one was console banned. Signed into my new Ps3, and it was console banned.

Janurary 16th 2013 - I returned the Ps3, and got a new one. Made a new e-mail, made a new Psn ID, on the new Ps3, and it was console banned again.

Janurary 25th 2013 - Finally get an answer from Activision, and they didn't even answer what I asked. The support person wrote down half of the story I told him, and of course nothing was done.

Why can I not get a clear answer from the people who did this to me? I have called them 5 times in the past 2 months, and it's always the same answer: "We are forwarding this to the right people, and you will get an answer as soon as possible" Well, no, I don't get a clear answer.