10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2013 5:11 AM by faithC RSS

Worst game ever

SaINTINFAMOUS

Worst game ever

• Re: Worst game ever
    DeadlyCool

agreed. its like a sick joke

This game rivals cod 4, but it's being held back by that lag compensation. If they get rid of that, this game is perfect.

tactiKILLsKILLz

Absolutely right this is the worst COD ever. Maybe they shouldnd give the development to Treyarch anymore!

tactiKILLsKILLz

Absolutely right this is the worst COD ever!

Daveireland

Yes this is so crappy it makes one feel like needing the toilet !  The hit detection and lag problems are annoying to say the lest. Being threatened with a ban for not finishing lagging games really pisses me off ! I feel like just sending the damn thing back to Treyarch with a letter of complaint ! I have Big pond and still there are issues ! I watch the kill cams and they tell a completely different story to the one you are lead to believe. I absolutely hate unloading a whole clip of a sub machine gun within feet of an enemy and they just shrug it off and kill me with one or two bullets ! Watching the kill cam I see their side and it shows me doing nothing to defend myself or attack my enemy. What a load of Bull ! This is never going to be fixed...no one cares !

Daveireland

Banned for leaving a match when the lag was so bad that the enemy disappeared from view, re-appear five feet away from around a corner while have managed to turn toward me, he then shoots me as the lag settles ! Just as the lag happened I opened fire on him as he ran toward a corridor ahead and to my left...he did not stand a chance until the lag happened !  Now I get banned for leaving the game. F@@k you Treyarch you scum ! You make this dribble and punish the people for your mistakes. How dare you bann people for leaving games that suck and destroy their Ratios !

These threads are getting old, seriously - they are going to fix it, patch it. Really really. The next update or hotfix will be the one. ~ cheers 

Hmmmm, I don't think so. The lag issue is a core game mechanic problem. Activision have done pretty well from this game and made their revenue, I cannot see resources and money being ploughed into what would be a very expensive undertaking. Not only would the core codebase need to be changed, it would also require extensive testing. If I was Activision and had the cash in the bank, would I fix this? Hell no. At the end of the day quality does not matter in this Franchise, just get the journos on board when the next instalmen rolls out, stick the words Call Of Duty on it, and you're Golden.

Having said that though, the last patch has made my game at least a lot smoother, but I am only on a 2Mb connection.