6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 4:59 PM by AeroIfrit Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Top 10 reasons why I don't want to give 3arc anymore of my money...

wash0ut

But probably will anyway...

10) pistols...i can't take 2 bullets from a pistol beating my 2 3-round bursts from an AR (that's 6 bullets to 2 to those keeping score at home)

9)  unbalanced teams...i would say less than 5% of games are play are close. Not sure how this is 3arc fault but still not a fan.

8)  people who talk on the phone or to family members while playing...not 3arc fault but it doesn't make me want to spend anymore money on this game

7)  mw3...also not 3arc fault but I paid for all the dlc up front and only downloaded one before stopped playin that garbage game. 

6)  hijacked...is this really the nuketown of bo2?  Not only does it seem to pop up every 3rd game but you know you're playing it twice in a row.  In case you wonder who that 1 vote for random map against you 9 votes for hijacked is...it's me.

5)  target finder...how lame is this thing?...finds targets and then frames it for you. Does this really exist?  Why doesn't every US soldier have this thing? 

4)  2xp weekend before new dlc...They do usually do 2xp and dlc at the same time, right?  Thought it was supposed to entice those who were iffy on buying new maps.  I myself would be thinking "we'll, I'm gonna be playing all weekend, might as well have new maps." I'll be so sick of this game by 29th it won't matter. 

3)  quick scoping...you have the technology to rid the world of this silly "glitch".  BO1 was so much more enjoyable after qs was eliminated. Why would this be a part of the game?  This game is suppose to loosely simulate real battles I thought.  What day of sniper school do you learn the just before the scope gets to your eye pull the trigger move?

2) Knifing...when you lunged at people in other cod titles, it meant that you had pretty much lined the knifing up and you would get the kill 95% of the time. The lung in this game means you definitely missed and are now on the other side of the guy with your backed turned to him. Have seen a few posts on this, but for how bad I think it is, I would think everyone would be complaining about this.

And the obvious #1...like asking who is the greatest basketball player (MJ) or wide receiver (Jerry) or pet detective (Ace)

1) lag/lag comp...it's not so much that its still there that bothers me, it's that it's seems to be as bad as ever.  This should be improving with each new title.  I feel like I got as good syncing when I use to play socom on ps2. (aaaah, socom... Could go for some fishhook right now).  I am gonna be so angry after I spend the money for dlc and still want to rage quit out of every game because I am getting shot around walls or getting instant killed.

• Re: Top 10 reasons why I don't want to give 3arc anymore of my money...
    rankismet

Bummer... I was hoping for comedy.

Got a tear jerker.

I want a refund.

NoLifeKing29

7 and 8 are just laughable, there is a mute button, hell there is a mute the entire lobby button, use it.

nicedrewishfela

10) Your issue. Pistols have to be powerful enough to warrant a CaC slot.

9) Your issue- most of the matches I get into are intense and close.

8) YOUR ISSUE- They give us more mute options than ever

7) Starting to wonder if you are challenged... You know that was made by a different dev, right?

6) Yeah, getting kind of tired of it myself.. that and Standoff... Not their fault it gets voted in so much though.

5) Easy to overcome. Does need some tweaking but it's users have tunnel vision. Hit em with an EMP grenade and then flank em.

4) You are assuming there won't be a double XP after the DLC has dropped.

3) Not an issue. If you can't beat a quickscoper the problem lies with you. Its a fast paced game, Sniper rifles have to be viable in all situations... and though not a fan of it myself, it isn't as easy as it would seem.

2) Knifing is right in this game. Minimal lunge with a weapon equipped and not winning vs guns in CQB, better lunge when just the knife is equipped. Your Issue.

1) A somewhat viable point, but lag is in EVERY title. Lag Comp is in Every title. Every title to date has had issues with it in its infancy(First few months) and while they never went away completely, always got better over time. Have had issues myself, but had more fun than issues.

If you choose not to purchase, that is a decision for you to make. But your reasons are primarily issues with you and not the devs. I could find people to counter each of your points, including point 1. We all have pet peeves with each game, those who enjoy playing usually just don't sweat the small stuff and instead focus on the things they enjoy.

''9)  unbalanced teams...i would say less than 5% of games are play are close. Not sure how this is 3arc fault but still not a fan. ''

FACEPALM