2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 11:37 AM by britishsligean2 RSS

Looking for clan (PS3)

I'm currently looking for a clan to join competitive games with I'm mainly playing TDM, Hardpoint, or Domination, The normal game types.
My KD is 1.31 I'm hoping to bring it up soon, my SPM is 295.23 I don't normally prestige but I'm currently Prestige 1 level 23.  If you need any more information my PSN is FoUrLeAfJR or just ask questions on this discussion.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

- FoUrLeAfJR

• Re: Looking for clan (PS3)
    RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information:

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

What Console ARMY has to offer:

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image

• Re: Looking for clan (PS3)
    britishsligean2

check out Ashes of The innocent (AoTi) we are a very active global clan that play on multiople consoles xbox, ps3, wii, and pc, our ps3 division is active with in clan challanges and has gold tags, our xbox division is active in the leagues, we have a structured ranking system so we are not a messy clan, we have our own website, forums and xat chat, visit our website ai-hq.com for more info on us and to fill out an application