5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 12:40 PM by Freshboy2011 RSS

Looking to join a Clan (Xbox)

I'm not the best gamer but I keep my K/D above 1.00 and get merciless medals time to time. I'm looking for a clan that does compete in competitions but won't yell at me if I miss a few or suck at them.( I wont suck though)

• Re: Looking to join a Clan (Xbox)
    Pryde1ess

Vendetta-GB-Logo.png

LEVEL 20 ON ELITE!

Vendetta Gaming is a mature, friendly Call of Duty clan on Xbox 360. If you're over 18 andlooking for people to play with in a great competitive community, then head on over to our website

, register, and fill in a recruitment application form to start your journey with Vendetta! You will join as a recruit and undergo a one week trial so we can get to know you a bit, after which you'll be promoted (or not, as the case may be!) and invited to our ELITE clan.

We play Black Ops II almost exclusively, although very occasionally we might go on MW3. At Vendetta we try and make everybody feel welcome and at home, and every member is approachable and friendly. We're not just a clan, we're a community too.

Age limit: 18+ (may make some exceptions).

Location(s): Most of our members are from the UK and US, although we do have some others from other places in Europe and in Australia too. You can join no matter where you're from!

Requirements: None apart from having a mature attitude and playing fair! Whether you're a boy or girl, no matter what your skill, as long as you can contribute and stay loyal to thegroup, you can apply! That's the great thing about us.

Competitive gaming?: We are looking into signing up for some pro competitions in the near future, and we are currently looking for sponsors.

Game Modes: We play a bit of everything; CTF is our specialty and Core and Hardcore TDM, Domination, and KC are our main game modes. We also play Demolition, SnD, and other types. We have a pro league team set up, and of course we like to play some zombies from time to time as well.

ELITE clan?: Yes, and we participate in clan challenges and clan ops whenever they are available.

How many members?: We currently have just over 60 members, and we're still growing.

Other branches off of Vendetta? We have a Youtube account, a Facebook page, and a Twitter account too.

Join the army now - www.vendettagamingclan.com.

Any questions, just reply to the discussion and I'll get back to you. Thanks for your time!

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information:

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

What Console ARMY has to offer:

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image

britishsligean2

check out Ashes of The innocent (AoTi) we are a very active global clan that play on multiople consoles xbox, ps3, wii, and pc, our ps3 division is active with in clan challanges and has gold tags, our xbox division is active in the leagues, we have a structured ranking system so we are not a messy clan, we have our own website, forums and xat chat, visit our website ai-hq.com for more info on us and to fill out an application

Ravensx55

I just started a clan called thexchosexones.  We're growing and for bout 7 people so far.  We're casual gamers and enjoy competitions as well. We're recruiting now so if ur interested in an active and fun group who doesn't take CoD like its life or death hit me up on Xbox: XRavenX55

Freshboy2011

Looking to recruit a couple of people males and females I wanna have a mix of both but I  really am big on communication I want my clan to be helping eachother out a team who will give up there care package for the benift of the team if someone is struggling that's the kind of team I want and I am establishing now if you wanna be in a team that cares about you and will try to help benift you join YungSoldiers we are a new clan but in less than a month we have 15 members and are rapidly expanding if you feel that you will communicate and become a team player helping the team and recieving form the team then join us . We are a lvl 5 clan so far almost lvl 6 and will be doing more clan ops check us out and apply . Age is not a problem aslong as you can be mature we take it alil serious but we like to have fun 2

Check us out

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5145803