7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 9:49 AM by Tek-DDG RSS

Tired of The Following:

These are not in any order just first ones off the top of my head.

1.  The lag issue.  Out of two hour of playing a maybe get three games with a real connection. 

(I have great internet by the way)

2.  Hit Markers.  Seems that out of 3 out of 5 bullets never register.

3.  Hip Firing.  It is such trash.  I would rather be knifed the whole match.  Then have an SMG set up come running 1000 miles per hour into a room and hose           the room down. 

4.  Target Finder. This attachment is filled with bugs.  For example, how does it take less shots to kill someone when using it. 

5.  Fast mags is kind of dumb.  Should only allow one rapid reload, then a slow reload cause you are changing out the magsthat are together. 

6.  What is bullet proof and what isnt? This needs to be addressed. For example how does an SMG round go through to walls and kill a person. Yet other           times you cant get hit markers through stacks of hay or bushes.

7. SMG are way OP.  Or maybe its the combination of lightweight, hip firing, and laser sight.  They rule the maps. Very easy to maintain a high KDR.

8. The spawns in this game are all over the place.  The maps have no flow.  Almost every match feels like a free for all. 

9.  C4 is over powered.  Why is it my guy can chuck a pile of C4 25 yards and exploded it in seconds?  C4 should have to be planted or have some kind of delay.  It silly how quick I can chuck it over things after someone took cover.  I stop using it wasnt even a challenage.

10.  Someone behind cover only has their head out and shooting me, but when i fire back my shots arent head shots? 

Overall this Black Ops has great sound and graphics. I place it 2nd behind Mw2. With that being said. I feel BO2 has the worst game play right now.  Everything seems to happen lightening fast, lots of just running around hipfiring nonsense.  With very little true gun battles.  Its hard to play this one for a long duration, cause everymap has the same feel.  I will purchase the new map pack next week.  After that if some real changes arent made this game will be collecting dust just like BO1 and MW3.  And may well be my last purchase from this franchise. 

• Re: Tired of The Following:
    natimusmaximus

I ususlly don't comment on posts like this, but serously this is like the 1,236th post like this. Not to say that to you your complaints aren't vallid, but to the majority they are not.

RexOfWAR wrote:

These are not in any order just first ones off the top of my head.

1.  The lag issue.  Out of two hour of playing a maybe get three games with a real connection. 

3.  Hip Firing.  It is such trash.  I would rather be knifed the whole match.  Then have an SMG set up come running 1000 miles per hour into a room and hose           the room down. 

4.  Target Finder. This attachment is filled with bugs.  For example, how does it take less shots to kill someone when using it. 

5.  Fast mags is kind of dumb.  Should only allow one rapid reload, then a slow reload cause you are changing out the magsthat are together. 

6.  What is bullet proof and what isnt? This needs to be addressed. For example how does an SMG round go through to walls and kill a person. Yet other           times you cant get hit markers through stacks of hay or bushes.

7. SMG are way OP.  Or maybe its the combination of lightweight, hip firing, and laser sight.  They rule the maps. Very easy to maintain a high KDR.

8. The spawns in this game are all over the place.  The maps have no flow.  Almost every match feels like a free for all. 

9.  C4 is over powered.  Why is it my guy can chuck a pile of C4 25 yards and exploded it in seconds?  C4 should have to be planted or have some kind of delay.  It silly how quick I can chuck it over things after someone took cover.  I stop using it wasnt even a challenage.

10.  Someone behind cover only has their head out and shooting me, but when i fire back my shots arent head shots? 

Overall this Black Ops has great sound and graphics. I place it 2nd behind Mw2. With that being said. I feel BO2 has the worst game play right now.  Everything seems to happen lightening fast, lots of just running around hipfiring nonsense.  With very little true gun battles.  Its hard to play this one for a long duration, cause everymap has the same feel.  I will purchase the new map pack next week.  After that if some real changes arent made this game will be collecting dust just like BO1 and MW3.  And may well be my last purchase from this franchise. 

1: would be a deal breaker for anyone

2: the hitboxes and detection are an issue

3: Not sure on this one...I use an AR without the laser and I get plenty of hip fire kills, but I wouldn't say it OP.

4: Target Finder doesn't bother me too much.  I dont use it...I have...but although they have a red outline of enemy and it zooms in....I'm  a run-n-gunner so more often than not...a person using TF is screwed coming up against me, due to the tunnel vision they recieve.

5: Disagree

6:I've noticed this (not with smgs) but with my AR...even with FMJ on it...it doesn't seem to penetrate through some stuff that you would think it would...and then other times..it penetrates through stuff I'm surprised it would go through

7:Disagree....tell that to every SMG user I smash all day with my AR in close range battles...again..Im a run-n-gunner

8: Agree to an extent.  Chaos Moshpit has the most problems with spawns due to size of maps and the objective games...such as hardpoint...I'll literally have an enemy spawn right behind me as I spawn.

9:Not sure if I agree or not....I dont get C4'd often...and I dont use it...I'm going to lean towards disagree though.

10:Ya, this is an issue.  Pisses me off when the only thing to hit is their head...and yet no head shot markers.

SO:  5/10 I would agree with...

Cant always be right...so ya, you have some good ones there..and some not so good ones listed.

Thank you for your for your thoughts. 

Now if 30% of those would be addressed I would be a happy gamer. 

Hell I delt with all the nonsense in MW2 from map glitches to javlen glitches.

So I will give these guys some tie to fix the problems. 

r33k

•  

from what i have noticed, a lot of times you have to be just a bit over thier heads to get a headshot. the character map and hit box of the head are not in sync.

Izjar11

You are tired of playing COD, stop man.

Tek-DDG

RexOfWAR wrote:

1. Agreed obv

2. I've noticed this more recently, but never had an issue before. A few nights ago I was noticing that I'd go to shoot someone who was running around a corner, shoot AFTER they had ran around, no hit markers but got a kill from them (Hardcore, so he died from 1 bullet anyway).

3. Not an issue for me, and I run pure ARs (Shotgun/pistol on Hijacked).

4. Granted, it has a quirk to where if an enemy spawns in and you're aiming that direction, you will see a diamond flash briefly, but as for taking less bullets to kill, that's just a ridiculous statement and a straight up lie.

5. If we were going for realism, there would be a LOT changed about this game. This isn't an issue.

6. This is a major issue which seems to have been partially addressed. It used to be that I was not able to shoot through glass railings, but yet could get shot through concrete and doubled up steel walls. They still have a lot to adjust for.

7. I think it's a map design issue more than anything. I don't see an issue with the guns themselves.

8. I hate the spawns. I've been thrown directly in front of an enemy shooting, so I instantly die even though he wasn't aware that he was even aiming and shooting me. That, or it happens to spawn me surround by the enemy team. Seriously, who the hell implemented this?

9. I. Hate. C4. Why not just rename it to instant grenade? That's all people use it for. Who actually plants C4 anymore?

10. I hate the head glitchers. What I hate more is shooting them in their only exposed part (which is their head) and rarely getting a headshot. 100% agreed.