5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 10:15 AM by Community1234 RSS

Peacekeeper?

BirdClawz

When revolution comes out and I get the peacekeeper, Will it reset my diamond SMG's? Or will all but that be diamond until I get the peacekeeper gold? Is it even in multiplayer?

• Re: Peacekeeper?

The Peacekeeper will not affect the progression of other SMG camos. In other words, you'll keep your diamond SMGs.

The Peacekeeper is a multiplayer weapon.

- TopFighter

tracy

I'm sure I read on another post that Vahn tweeted that it would affect SMG'a and Assault rifles as it's a mix of both, hopefully someone can post the link for you as I'm not 100% sure

tracy wrote:

I'm sure I read on another post that Vahn tweeted that it would affect SMG'a and Assault rifles as it's a mix of both, hopefully someone can post the link for you as I'm not 100% sure

Vahn's Tweet:

You *do not* need to level up the Peacekeeper, to get Diamond on the rest of the SMGs. All will go Diamond when you get them Gold.

https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar/status/293789713653960704

Elite Blog:

Anthony:  The Peacekeeper does not affect diamond progression for the 6 core submachine guns - they will function exactly as before.  If you earn Diamond Camo on the core 6 SMG's, when you earn gold for the Peacekeeper you will then get Diamond for it as well.

https://elite.callofduty.com/news/xbox/301

- TopFighter

Maybe itll be on its own, like some kind of dlc apart from other multiplayer guns?

Community1234

It works like this:

The gun is in the SMG class.  In order to get the standard 6 guns diamond, you only need to get those 6 gold.  The Peacekeeper is in that class, but not part of the diamond progression.

To get diamond on the peacekeeper, you need to get it gold, as well as get the rest of the guns gold.

So if you already have diamond SMGs, when you get the DLC, your 6 SMGs will still be Diamond, but the Peacekeeper will not be.  Obtaining the gold camo for the Peacekeeper will unlock the diamond camo for it.