4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2013 8:18 PM by gamerdude18 RSS

i restored my stuff  :D

gamerdude18

lol i fixed my prob i lost some of my stuff mostly camo attachments lost diamond camo smgs but im happy now for some strange reason i got 8 tokens i got black hat flak jacket engineer tac mask some other things i got one left not sure what id use it for and i nearly almost got a average 2 kd ratio not thst i care as long as its above 1 im fine with it but i always try my best to become better.

• Re: i restored my stuff  :D
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

How did you restore your lost stuff? Did you asked Activision to restore you or did you contacted cutpurse? If so, how long it took you before they responded and restored you.

I just want to know so we can have an idea of the timeframe it takes them to resore people who were affected by the Local reset bug.

gamerdude18

lol real simple dude i saw a youtube vid about some guy restoring his stuff after a ban lifted on him and then all i did was delete cache and then delete the bo 2 title update and now im never reseting my stats or prestieging ever again thts why i hate prestiege so much

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

My bad. I thought you got reset after playing a Local match.

I looked on your post history and saw that you did the "Fresh Start" reward. Okay, let's get this thing cleared. You accidentally used the "Fresh Start" reward and it deleted all your achievements and put you back to level 1. You then followed the instructions on YouTube and you were able to restore everything, right?

gamerdude18

yea i accidently used fresh start and regreted it lost my stuff put to rnk 1 and um in a way i did the opposite of the video i saw ive never been banned the guy i saw i read the description and it said wait til ban is over then delete cache and bo 2 title update redownload the update and u get restored u do lose some stuff u dnt get everything u had back thou i lost diamond camo for smgs but i had my attachments well most of em but yes i did follow the instructions and got it right bck