24 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 12:38 PM by InstantOG RSS

Sniping in bo2.... Please fix

NCTRYHARD

One word.... Garbage. Whyyyyyyy treyrch do you suck so bad at getting snipers right. World at war was alright. QuickDraw needs to be put on snipers. No offense but a blind person could aim down sights faster than you can in this game. It would be great if you all could do an update and fix snipers allowing them to aim faster. Another problem is bullet registering. Please fix

• Re: Sniping in bo2.... Please fix
    DarkHero13

No QS, ***. When will you inbred tards learn that your kind aren't welcome here?

trialstardragon

They will never learn for as long as all the QS montages are on YT making it look cool/awesome and full of skillz and badarseness to do it.

DarkHero13

I suppose not. Unless, of course, the community worked against it...

r8edtripx

trialstardragon wrote:

They will never learn for as long as all the QS montages are on YT making it look cool/awesome and full of skillz and badarseness to do it.

I've put in a few hours in Custom Games to see how hard Quickscoping is, and it's not easy. (I still suck at quickscoping and wouldn't try it online.)

The guys that are beast at Qscoping, DEFINITELY have skill.

I've got more much more respect for COD Quickscopers than for belly snipers. (not saying much though, because I have absolutely ZERO respect for COD belly snipers.)

DarkHero13

r8edtripx wrote:

I've got more much more respect for COD Quickscopers than for belly snipers. (not saying much though, because I have absolutely ZERO respect for COD belly snipers.)

So this is what the game has come to? Shameful. You don't even deserve to be in this forum let alone playing the game. You fuel the plague that infects the community and makes the game worse.

Shame on you.

DarkHero13 wrote:

No QS, ***. When will you inbred tards learn that your kind aren't welcome here?

They are idiots, so probabally never.

InstantOG

QS is fun, you should try it.

Plus it's funny hearing grown men complain about someone crapping on them.

WiseguyFTL

The sniping in this game is perfectly balanced! An extremely OP sniper that 1 shots to everything except the pinky (DSR), but zooms in kinda slow, and a sniper that ADS's fast but gets lot of hitmarkers (ballista). QSing is difficult in this game. I still freakin hate snipers and I  get mad when they kill me (they're like half of my deaths) but it's not as bad as mw2 or mw3. Prickscopers really ruined pubs in those games for me.

Yunck

I have said before i think quick scopers are annoying but no more annoying than the sniper who fires 8 shots down range to hit a target standing still.

Not sure what a belly sniper is. I play a sniper class ( i actually aim and place shots though) but i also play other classes too. As a sniper and not a sniper they can be countered. Just have get to their blind sides which if they are hardscoping as intended, behind them or either side is usually a blind spot. As a sniper you have to use your surroundings to conceal yourself and take them out as it should be.

Quickscopers though, i will admit takes some skill to do, but I'm going to guess when they kill its some sort of programming error, cause a true shot with a quickscope teqnique has to be about 95% luck.

The skill is the fact they can aim and shoot at the same time in a manner of a split second. I only give them credit cause i cant do it. Doesn't mean i approve of exploiting glitches if that's indeed what it is.

DarkHero13

He's talking about prone snipers. It's ridiculous that these filthy parasites have wormed their way in to the point where proper sniping is actually FROWNED UPON. Absolutely ludicrous.

DarkHero13 wrote:

He's talking about prone snipers. It's ridiculous that these filthy parasites have wormed their way in to the point where proper sniping is actually FROWNED UPON. Absolutely ludicrous.

I blame the idiots that make quickscope montages and think they are good because they can abuse the aim assist.

InstantOG

Sniping in general has been frowned upon since CoD4 and then the creation if Trick shotting.

Quickscoping is not an exploit because you can easily do it with other weapons it's just not as effective.

Example: Swat w/quickdraw = quickscoping with an Assualt Rifle.

I honestly don't understand why people get so mad at people who quick scope.

Idc if ppl quickscope i care that there going terribly negative  & hurting the team then they have the balls to turn around and complain how other ppl are playing less "skillful"

DarkHero13

It's a bullshit exploit of a flaw in the AA mechanic. What part of that don't you get, kid?

InstantOG

Exploit? You must only play CoD because I can QS on every game with a gun.

I see I hit a nerve and your an adult who gets mad whenever someone snipes him or matter of fact beats him badly in a lobby. I meet QS haters all the time and your responding just like them.

DarkHero13

Wow. Really?  I honestly don't care if someone beats me in a legitimate gunfight.  However, you "one-shot wonders" abusing lag comp and aim assist, because you can't hit the broad side of your whale ass mom otherwise, do piss me off. You can't win without cheating or otherwise exploiting the game, and the rest of us fair, sensible players don't want you here.

Face it, kid. You're outnumbered, so just stop trying.

InstantOG

This is going no where, your making up stupid points with no proof.

-Snipers have a longer aim assist that's true, it doesn't give you an excuse to the reason why you can't kill them.

-Cheating/Exploiting IT WAS PUT IN THE GAME idiots like you don't understand that the function has been programmed in the game for snipers.

Abusing lag comp . The most common phrase by CoD players, If there is lag comp a sniper would have a harder time hitting you than you would spraying away with your Full auto weapon. I meet people/clans everyday complaining I abuse the lag because they actually got beat by a sniper. It's a poor excuse for an ass beating and doesn't make you sensible. 

I Run n Gun but I also love sniping only time I'll camp. I love going 15-2 sniping and hearing the kiddies scream I suck when the spend the match running & spinning with a sniper & going 3-20

DarkHero13

BACONndEGGS wrote:

I Run n Gun but I also love sniping only time I'll camp. I love going 15-2 sniping and hearing the kiddies scream I suck when the spend the match running & spinning with a sniper & going 3-20

Exactly. Granted, I don't necessarily camp with a sniper all the time; I'll be the first one to rush the front line, and I can usually pop off 2-4 kills on a map like Raid or Express. I have nothing against aggro snipers; my problem is the spinning ballerina *******, and the **** who barrel-stuff and abuse aim assist to get their kills.

I'm about to link a YT vid of me going 29-4 sniping aggro on Raid. It's not as campy as a regular sniper, but I'm not blindly rushing either.

SitRepPro

NCTRYHARD wrote:

One word.... Garbage. Whyyyyyyy treyrch do you suck so bad at getting snipers right. World at war was alright. QuickDraw needs to be put on snipers. No offense but a blind person could aim down sights faster than you can in this game. It would be great if you all could do an update and fix snipers allowing them to aim faster. Another problem is bullet registering. Please fix

Hate for you to use an LMG.

So, what did you use in MW3?  MSR with Quickdraw?