15 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2013 10:04 AM by RMY-CJHOUSTON RSS

Any EU clans recruiting? (PS3)

XxDemoDanxX

Im looking for a good EU clan with a tight knit group of people who i can play with regularly. Im only looking for a group of players who get Orbital vsats and higher scorestreaks etc.

Im 27, has a headset and from the UK. I mostly play TDM, DOM, KC or Multi-team.

10th Prestige Legit

3.23 kdr

3.12 win ratio

370 spm

7 days game time

Thanks in advance.

XxDemoDanxX

• Re: Any EU clans recruiting? (PS3)
    tmac5960

SOA is recruiting. We have majority Americans in the clan but a Fair amount of Guys from the UK as well. If your interested Contact tmac5960 or raysway07. Or apply to our elite and we will get ahold of you. Our elite page is SOA Elite

britishsligean2

check out Ashes of The innocent (AoTi) we are a global clan with european members that play on multiple consoles, xbox, ps3, wii and ps, our ps3 division is active within clan challanges and has got golden tags, our xbox division is active within the leagues, we have a structured ranking system so are not a messy clan, we have our own website, forums and xat chat, visit our website ai-hq.com for more info on us and to fill out an application

CallMeShooter

Hey man i remember you

Well we have a UK player who is on all the time, he's a 2.80KDR i believe and 1.10 WL. I believe he is 21.

He plays with us a lot, and most of the time his connection is pretty good.

All people from our clan use VSAT and higher scorestreaks, a few use spy plane. We are a clan who usually get 2-3 swarms a game. And an average game we have VSAT up all game.

(We are ALL 2.0 KDR+)

If you're interested, add our UK player (only one sorry..)  Soaring-Chris

And add me again as well, CallMeShooter-

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image

XxDemoDanxX

Please stop with the spam. Your post tells me nothing about the clan apart from they are mature gamers and you are in the top 100 clans. Just post the link to your elite clan page as i have no idea what your players in the clan are like, kdr and spm, or what type of game modes you play, if the majority of your players are from EU or US. These are things people need to know.

RMY-CJHOUSTON

The site shows everything, I don't post the Elite link for the fact that we really don't want groupies to apply. To join our Elite you must join us However, the post shows enough and it's easier to copy and paste and answer questions that are asked by the members looking for more information. what questions do you have and I will do my best to answer them.

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

BeastImpact

ShockCharged!

Need a clan which is new but experienced ? Need a clan who have active members?

Well you've found it.

ShockCharged is a Uk based clan which offers people a fun gaming experience. This clan participates in clan ops/challenges as much as possible.

Currently has a good start and will be leveling up at a rapid pace. We regularly give ACTIVE members small prizes monthly like lovefilm trials, netflix trials amazon vouchers and others. We do a raffle and then message the player who won. The most recent winner was Bartek2101who recived a £10 amazon voucher.

Requirements

• You need to atleast be 13
    • Need a 0.50k/d (We look out for those who need a bit of help)
    • Need a 150+spm
    • Need to be atleast lvl 20.
    • And needs to know how to have fun.

Thats pretty much it. There are also some upcoming clan ops/challenges coming up so you better join fast for the mayhem.

Add/Message the clan leader BeastImpact for more information. Link to clan HQ :https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5354789

And the link to our new fb page : http://www.facebook.com/Skdclan

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Also ask other recruiters and see how many reply to your questions. Make sure you're not just going to be a number. By all means shop around and remember Console ARMY will still be here. Good luck and Happy Hunting.