11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 5:50 PM by banned-again RSS

not going to buy...

Everytime a new COD game comes out do you find yourself saying this is terrible and I won't buy the next one, but you end up getting the next one anyway hoping it'll be better?......I want to know if it's just me with this problem.

• Re: not going to buy...

No, I dont.

I bought MW2 (first game and first time on a console)....loved it

I bought Black Ops....loved it more than MW2....loved sticks n stones and the game in general

I bought MW3....Was good, but I didn't get real involved with it...no real complaints...just had alot going on in my personal life and had no time to worry about playing video games.

I bought Black Ops 2....Love it more than any of the other previous titles.

I dont seem to experience extreme lag to the extent other 'claim', but I do notice bugs/glitches that need to be fixed.

For a more casual gamer....it's hard to dislike the CODS.....if you are indepth..and all technical into the game....then ya, I can see where hardship and hatred towards the game would come from.  I keep myself from getting that far into the games, like I used to when I was younger and on the PC. 

The more ignorant you are to EVERYTHING on the game...the easier it is to enjoy it....and I still pull top on 95+% of my matches...so I see no need in becoming an "indepth gamer".

highlandsparky

I can't say I do....If you feel you got stung, wait for reviews next time, check out the feedback here or even rent.

In the grand scale of things, games are cheap as chips.... I feel 10 hours or so of play makes it value for money.

starbuckfrack

UNDEADSK0RPI0N wrote:

Everytime a new COD game comes out do you find yourself saying this is terrible and I won't buy the next one, but you end up getting the next one anyway hoping it'll be better?......I want to know if it's just me with this problem.

Everyone buys the next one or at least claim the RENTED the next one when they say they wont.

nicedrewishfela

Never have said it. I have fun every year playing CoD. Some games have frustrated me more than others, for sure... but every game has given me hours and hours of play time.

I love playing CoD.. the issues are minor compared to fun level in my eyes. The games are far superior to its competitors (Yes, I have played many of them. No, none of them have met my expectations).

Intelligent consumers follow the information about new releases. If there are doubts or issues one holds about purchasing a game, there are options for them, including NOT BUYING IT.

CoD is still the best out there, at least as far as I am concerned... and unless it takes a serious downturn I will keep purchasing it every year.

I also have this problem.

rankismet

UNDEADSK0RPI0N wrote:

Not sure of the point of your lost based on your subject...

... I'm not buying tofu.

Makes the same amount of sense.

Rednecksniper39

I'm sure you said the same thing back during MW2 and have kept buying them every year.

gallp13

You are not alone .

But honestly I have liked them all as positives have outweighed negatives for me. Can't wait to get the next one - launch title on a 720 (guessing) - STREWTH

UncleFizer

Nope i skipped MW3  and i was glad i did.  MW2 did nothing but piss me off  so i took a break from IW titles.  We will see what their next offering has.

trialstardragon

At least half or more of the people here on thse forums complaining about things did exactly what you say. Every year thousands say this, yet because of the hype and pressure from freinds end up doing exactly the opposite and buy the game.

Sometimes the games were a little better, sometimes they had new things worth the buy, and here is a little hint.

hint:MP will never be perfect or anywhere near perfect ever in this series. It will always have some problem that will make you hate it for one reason or another.

banned-again

I was close to not buying black ops2 because of how sick I was after playing mw3 so much but I still ended up getting it which even with the problems I'm still glad I bought it and like gallp said hopefully the next title will be out on the next gen consoles which means a lot of new stuff and changes and maybe finally a answer to lag comp