Ok, if you're a noob, read and learn these simple rules of Zombies:
1) Do NOT steal Zombies. At the beginning, there's usually 4 windows. Watch your own. Don't steal and be a troll. If someone **** trains, do not steal them and take points that's not really yours.
2) Don't be a troll and hold on a building peace, and refusing to add it. It's just childhoodish, and stupid. If you're just going to troll, why the heck do you even play Zombies? Get a life then, that's all I can say.
3) This is maybe the most common one: Don't spam the box until you run out of points. Sure, you get a Ray Gun, but when all others have Juggernog, you'll just get downed even though you have that Ray Gun. The box doesn't dissapear, people. You have plenty of time grabbing it. Here's my tip: If you have a lot of points, give the box a dice or two if you want. If not, buy a wall weapon, MP5 for example. You don't need anything else in the beginning! Stop spamming the box, and rather buy a good wall weapon, save up for Juggernog, THEN you can start spamming the box. Remember: What's the point of having a good gun if you can't survive? This happens all the time; noobs die because of box spamming and no Jugg, so they cry and ragequit.
4) Play fair. I've played with people so many, many, many, many times (most in BO1) that says something like: "Open the door! If I do, I won't get enough for the box!". Why shall we pay for all of the doors so that you can get the box? We want the box and perks, too. It's very very often that its ME who has to open all of the doors, then the 3 other players spam the box and get the teddybear, like I said in tip number 3. Play fair. It's not one player who shall open everything and buy everything for you.
5) Don't stand still in the middle of the map. Zombies can come from practically everywhere. And if you get surrounded, you're dead. Simple as that. Keep moving, and always watch your back.
6) Learn the super-duper-ultra-mega **** Train trick. Simply run around in circles, gather up all of the Zombies, and when you see no more Zombies are spawning, then start to shoot. If you start to shoot while they are spawning, they'll just come from behind while you are shooting. Avoid the zombies as good as you can while gathering them up. Learn the place you are training them; learn the places you can run if you get stuck at a spot.
7) Don't shoot when it's Insta-Kill. I can't understand how someone can be so stupid. When you kill them with one shot or stab, and you get more points for stabbing, and you save ammo from stabbing, then why shoot? Knife when Insta-Kill is on, people!
8) Don't grab a Power-Up like a crazy gorilla. It's not about being the first one to grab it. No no no. It doesn't matter who grabs it, and there's no need for panic when you see one.
MAX AMMO: Reload all of your weapons before grabbing it. Remember: Max Ammo doesn't refill your magazine, only your spare ammo. Also throw out
of your Monkey Bombs and just spam ammo like crazy before grabbing it, since you'll get all of that back.
HAMMER: Nothing special, just grab that any time.
NUKE: Hold it here! If you're **** training, and you see a nuke, don't grab it! You'll only get 400 points, while you can get thousands of points if you kill
the zombies FIRST, then get additional 400 if you then grab it. If you see a nuke at a level change, grab it, and you get free 400 points. Also
you should not grab it if there's many Zombies in the field. Kill them first, then grab the Nuke for additional 400 points. If it's emergancy, then
you are of course free to grab it, though.
DOUBLE POINTS: If it's at a end of a level with only 1 or two Zombies left, DON'T grab it. Wait until there is as many Zombies in the field as possible.
INSTA-KILL: I've explained that in tip 7.
9) If you're gonna get a lot of points, don't use shotguns for God's sake. Use a fully auto or semi-auto weapon.
Thanks for reading! If you have more tips to them, feel free to post them below!