12 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2013 6:30 PM by msharpblue4d RSS

prestige masters

anto2012

Every game I have just played had 4-5 prestige master hackers in each with 4dsys played this is getting so out of had just reset the whole game

• Re: prestige masters
    InstantOG

Just because they are prestige master doesn't mean there is a need to reset the whole game.

It doesn't matter how bad you were beaten, If a 3rd prestige did it you wouldn't have made this post but since he is a PM you want the whole game reset.

4 days as a PM is legit it adds 5 days to your account and are you sure they were fake or just good.

InstantOG

I got mine in 5 days, the only way you can tell is if they have a KD 2-3 points higher than the WL

msharpblue4d

Quickest and easiest way is to look at their trophies. If they don't have "welcome to the penthouse" they are bs.

I see quite a few with 5 days played, 30000 kills and their highest winning mode is demolition with 150 wins and a .5 w/l in that mode.

gambit1969

That and when you see a load of them whose stats are all within a few points of each other..

ultimaterider1

msharpblue4d wrote:

Quickest and easiest way is to look at their trophies. If they don't have "welcome to the penthouse" they are bs.

I see quite a few with 5 days played, 30000 kills and their highest winning mode is demolition with 150 wins and a .5 w/l in that mode.

Welcome to the Penthouse, you get this by prestiging once, yes if they don't have it then they done the glitch before prestiging 1 time, if they do have it, you can't tell by this. They should have a trophy system for making it to master prestige.

rlbl

Ah.. there someone who is thinking.

There is no sure fire way of telling if someone glitched by 1 thing alone.  In fact, if they have the trophy and their stats (not just KD, WL and SPM) are weird that still does not mean they glitched, nor does it mean they didn't...

There are two ways to fast track your way to being a prestige master with wonky stats

Boost

Copy a Booster (glitch)

Doing the glitch does not mean you will have wonky stats either.  If someone grinds 1 account to PM and decides to have another account as a PM, the 2nd account that is glitched will would have the same legit looking stats as the 1st.  Doing the glitch does not mean the stats (KD, SPM, Days played, Weapon accuracy, etc..) will be weird.

Those who have unrealistic stats are easy to point out. Those who don't...aren't.

People are not thinking 100% accurately on this...

msharpblue4d

I only said it was the quickest and easiest not the only way. If they don't have the trophy it's a guarantee they hacked.