11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2013 3:58 PM by TOCs_FRAGGER RSS

Touch of Class now recruiting! Anyone can join!!

We are Touch Of Class aka TOCs !! Based on PS3  only for now.

The heart and overall goal of Touch of Class is to create a gaming environment that is fun and friendly for casual gamers. Are you tired of dealing with clan vouching/ probation periods that take forever, having a voice that just not heard, attendance requirements that are just unrealistic for adult working/ parents, feeling obligated to play with a group you just dont click with, and the continual endless drama of clans and their members? then Touch Of Class is for you. The core of the OMG network is to provide you with the tools you need to find and connect with gamers that share the same interests as you.  Finding older gamers shouldnt be a chore. Between working, family, and life obligations.... there is an easier way for you to connect! Now, come on!! Join a Touch Of Class [TOCs] by clicking here -----> https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5342529

We are a new clan that just WANT TO HAVE FUN!

ANYONE CAN JOIN! Just click the link above and get started!! Invite friends and anyone that you think would like to play in a more laid-back clan.

We WILL be competing and we would appreciate feedback and full attention when needed.

If you have any questions or if you require any further information, please feel free to message me and I will be happy to help.

My psn name is: I_FRAGER_I