4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2013 10:25 AM by Trunkstaylor RSS

Zombies advice

germant

I've been playin zombies for awhile but are always looking to get better can someone give me some advice please i normally average round 25 or so.

• Re: Zombies advice
    wridtrvlr

A pap'd wall gun will become your best friend past round 35.    I love them because I never have to worry about waiting for a max ammo to drop. 

Privx420x

Play tranzit Solo. Watch youtube. Practice training the zombies.

Run hordes at farm road. Galil Pap'd.

phxs72

The Galil even not PAPd will work for a very long time but wridtrvlr has it right, always keep a wall gun on hand so that you can get ammo when you need it.  I personally prefer either the AK74U or the MP5.

CombustiblSquid

of course that depends on where you train which is why I don't like the farm road. only gun there is the remmington

Privx420x

I can hit round 47 to 49 with a Galil and whatever Pap'd without a problem on farm road.

Then just continue with the jet gun if need be, or get the DSR50 out the fridge. The PAP'd Galil is pretty much Instakill headshot until round 35.

Stashing Claymores is also a good help. On higher rounds you can drop a claymore to weaken them abit for headshots as 1 claymore won't make any crawlers.

Wall guns are for when your not playing solo, I prefer the PaP'd M14 for that.

CombustiblSquid

Always have a stash of claymores ready. You can place 2 down every round and will automatically get 2 more at the beginning of the next round. You can place 12 down before they start blowing up but if you have 12 down and use the 2 in your inventory their explosion still hurts the zombies. These decimate trains even at high rounds. Trick to save ammo

sprightlyrhyme

Any piticular reason you cant get past 25 eg ammo, get too swamped ect. Also is this solo? 25 isnt that bad so keep at it and respect for asking for help

Trunkstaylor

If your new to running trains stick to the diner. It has the zombie shield and mp5. Kill zombies until round 7-10 then go get perks and power. Hit the bank and troll the box for something you prefer. Myself I will go for the hamr, I find it kills better then the RPD. Only stick with an lmg until around round 30. Even pap they become kind of ineffective. Galil is honestly more damaging at this point, or if your comfortable a DSR pap with no sights, but always keep your mp5 as your secondary.