23 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 2:51 PM by TL_Bare_B_V2 RSS

Banned From Emblem Editor That Lead To Problems

Offensive Emblems

Any user who creates an emblem with sexually gratuitous images, racially offensive material or foul language is subject to penalty.

• Minor offense: User will be temporarily banned from using the Emblem Editor, and all emblems will be reset to default.
  • Extreme or repeat offenses: User will be permanently banned from using the Emblem Editor, and all emblems will be reset to default.

I haved been banned from using my emblem editor for "Offensive" reasons which is aload of poo but the reason I'm writing this is because my Titles never stay equipped. I click the title I want and it applys to my Player Card but after a short amount of time it resets to defult. You pethetic people need to fix this or I'm taking legal prequation. I brought the Hardended edtion purely for the In-Game cammo and player cards, failer to provide these is false advertisement. It does not state anywere in the contract that if I break a rule my titles would pay for it.

I suggest someone replys back with some helpful infomation or the poo's going to hit the fan.