8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 4:45 PM by kurupt21 RSS

Peacekeeper On Zombies

kurupt21

Does anyone know if the peacekeeper will be on zombies too? with all the crappy weapons they have on zombies they should spare us grace with the dlc weapon that might benifit us since they really couldn't find any other useful weapons to put in the game. and if it does will it be on all the maps including nuketown zombies because if it isn't why even put it as a dlc when they are going to limit use on game modes and maps.NTZ is probably the best map right now and it sucks ps3 had to wait a long time not even a few days ago to play it and has to wait for the revolution another month also because like i said tranzit is full of **** overrated and they overdid it. my first time pre-ordering and getting the season pass but the last time i will just wait until all the dlc comes out and not by the sp if another game is this bad with something i like such as zombies so if they don't have the peacekeeper on zombies it is bullshit considering the fact that all the zombie guns are horrible and weak but screw it BioShock Infinite (that won't be a waste of 60$ a very better game) will be out (before the revoltuion dlc does) i'll then stop playing this until i move out because by the time all the dlc comes out for ps3 i'm going to be 18 which to me is very sad haha n just let my girl play the stupid game.

• Re: Peacekeeper On Zombies
    TeamKillerMAC

No one knows, but it needs to be zombies. Zombies in this game is lacking SMGs

It's most likely not in the next map as it is mainly a multiplayer feature. Don't think this doesn't mean they can't add it to a later map after that, anything is possible.

kurupt21

If they aren't going to put it in zombies i doubt they will add it. i mean this is black ops 2 they is a lot of things that should of been added and a lot of thing that should'nt have but either way they won't do it because unless people really want it they will just leave it and let the game remain **** like they did with past cod games they had so i think i answered my own question haha but thanks.

SkyZ_TwistedNerd

Don't think so, they would prob have to make modifications for it to be in zombies since its a hybrid weapon but if they do decide to put it in later they should call the upgraded version, Destroyer Of Peace. ;p haha

Boffalo87

Green Run really needs this gun, and why does nuketown get M27 and LSAT which are pretty good. So many useless guns in the box now.

kurupt21

green run sucks if anything these next few maps hopefully will be better or this is the last cod im buying. rip to the other good call of duties waw mostly the birth of zombies and the best maps such as der riese i wish they would put all those maps back but like the night map on tranzit put a future setting like snow and rain on them.

Bloated-Monkey

Paragraphs - please use them in the future.

kurupt21

its called no one gives a damn. if they did i'm sure they would make us do a revising and editing on each of our posts which would piss everyone off wasting our valuable time so try to be an ass somewhere else because we are talking about if the peacekeeper gun will be on zombies or not. but since you want to talk about english class i will see if someone will take old junior back to school.