1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 2:27 PM by shire_ninja Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Please Play the Objective!!!
    Rednecksniper39

Then go play TDM.

• 21. Re: Please Play the Objective!!!
    zingaa

NewMan wrote:

I WILL NEVER PLAY THE OBJECTIVE!

You don't buy my game....I'll play however I want.

Scrub

• 22. Re: Please Play the Objective!!!
    FamilyTeam

NewMan wrote:

I WILL NEVER PLAY THE OBJECTIVE!

You don't buy my game....I'll play however I want.

Take a Desert Eagle and Shoot your Xbox 360. While you're at it, shoot your disc at well.

• 23. Re: Please Play the Objective!!!
    JSlayer211

There are many good reasons why people don't feel enticed to play the objective but here is the one that I think is the biggest right now.

Domination is setup completely wrong in this game. I have said this before but will try saying it again. When you place all of the flags in a line and force teams to have to secure B flag to win, you make it like shooting fish in a barrel and noone wants to run in repeatedly to their deaths. Honestly, with the way they set it up, you don't even need A/C flags in the game just B flag. Respawns alone will guarantee you A or C in EVERY match. Saying play the objective in this kind of domination is like saying, jam your hand into the spinning blender blades.

You need a triangular flag layout in domination so that people aren't forced to go one way only.

• 24. Re: Please Play the Objective!!!
    FamilyTeam

Agree with you. the only reason why i have a 0.69 Actually not a joke, look it up KDR is because I solely play Domi and Kill Conf on BO2, and i'm always focusing on the Objectives, so i die a lot because those stupid brainless useless wankers play Domi as if it was TDM.

• 25. Re: Please Play the Objective!!!
    Sora_v21

Really telling this guy to go kill himself? People like you are ruining this world.

• 26. Re: Please Play the Objective!!!
    FamilyTeam

Yes, because I am being 100% serious with that post. Argh, I will edit that part out before people start whining...

• 27. Re: Please Play the Objective!!!
    Rednecksniper39

Not saying I agree with what he said but people like him are far from ruining the world. Governments ruin the world.

People are the person he was replying to are ruining this game.

• 28. Re: Please Play the Objective!!!

And your name is "Family Team"...hahaha Okaayyyyy

The guy who said the comment you dis-approved of, is actually right.

While in the perfect online world, people would adhere to norms that are considered "fair or right"...the online community is far from the perfect world and in-fact lacking more "perfection" than real life. 

You did not buy his game.  Until they decide to have dedicated servers, admins who control gameplay in-game, or a setup where the game auto-kicks for gameplay deemed unfavorable....that person can play how they want (as long as they are playing within the rules/confines of the game itself). 

While this FACT, may be unfavorable by you people...it's still FACT.

• 29. Re: Please Play the Objective!!!
    FamilyTeam

Edited that part out, just because that guy felt offended by a bunch of lines that forms things known as words, let's just forget this onversation already.