1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 20, 2013 1:47 AM by britishsligean2 RSS

Want To Recruit Me?

Im a good player looking to play along side people. I can join a clan but they cant be RANDOMS, know what i'm saying. So if your a good clan and need a good player  let me know or play with you and i just might want to stay in your clan.

My Info:

Ps3 Player

Prestige Master (legit)

K/D: 2.03

W/L: 2.15

SPM: 370

Time Played: 7d 32m 6s

Most Played Gamemode: Kill Confirmed

Usual Killstreaks: UAV - Lightning Strike - Orbital VSAT

If you need any other info thats not here before you plan on "Testing me out" let me know and I'll tell you

• Re: Want To Recruit Me?
    britishsligean2

Come join Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi]!  Check out our website, http://ai-hq.com/.  We have divisions for all the major systems (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, and PC). We have over 60 active members, most of them being from the PS3 division. The PS3 division also does Clan Ops and has Golden Clan tags.  AoTi is listed among the top 100 CoD clans. On the website, we have our own forums and active Xat chat.  We are a very experienced clan from having been around for over 4 years, so we know what we’re doing.  We also have a structured ranking system to stay organized, which is just another testament to our experience.  The only requirement is you must be older than 15, or at least be able to show your mature enough for us.

Feel free to fill out an application on our website, which is in bold above, and gun along side us! We’re always looking for new members