1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 81 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2013 12:01 PM by SitRepPro Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?
    zingaa

Quickscoping is in the game to keep the 10 and under crowd happy, true story

• 51. Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?
    iivrruummii

I am pretty sure that most of the people that quickscope are older than 17.  Most OpTic members are well over 18.  So saying that they keep it in just for the 10 years olds is complete ignorance.

• 52. Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

At the end of the day I enjoy QSing /sniping because it a challenge ! Winning with a sniper is ALOT hardener to do with a reg gun . One of the main reason ppl don't like QSers is because of kill cams but they AREN'T accurate and the fact a OHK weapon is ALWAYS going to be annoying .

I don't like getting killed PERIOD but that's what this games about . It's an arcade shooter and not a war simulator .If your getting beat by QSers then change your tatics or your set up its not that hard to beat a guy that has basically ONE shot .

• 53. Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?
    zingaa

iivrruummii wrote:

I am pretty sure that most of the people that quickscope are older than 17.  Most OpTic members are well over 18.  So saying that they keep it in just for the 10 years olds is complete ignorance.

haha it was a joke, relax. You honestly think I know the ages of qs'ers?

• 54. Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?
    iivrruummii

Just looked like another complainer.

• 55. Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

I think most people who get frustrated by q-scopers are getting killed by cheats who hide there aimbot by quickscoping.........

Im not tagging all quickscopers as cheats eather most of you guys are legit and i have been killed by plenty of ligit players q-scoping and enjoy watching a good player use sniper. Its just to easy for a cheater who has an aimbot to run a single shot sniper.and hide his cheating.

The replays not being tru to what happens ie not quite on target but getting a hit ect just makes it harder to tell who is for real and who is not.

And finally to realy get some people woked up lets face it 20%-30% of the gaming community on Black Ops 2 (all cod games actually) are cheaters thats why the same problems glitches are in the games year after year. 

Because if activision made there game so you could not cheat or increased the punnishment for cheating ie permanant banning of ip address from playing the game. Then they would stand to loose 20%-30% of there sales.  MILLIONS OF GAMES SOLD WORLD WIDE 20% drop in sales you do the math.

• 56. Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?

Only problem with hardcore is you then have to put up with bad  players who hide in the darkest cornes of the map they can find with a silencer just to get kills.  It only takes a few of these on the enemy team and a game is not fun for a run and gunner as you keep getting picked off by guys who are happy to toast a marshmellow wile they wait the 1-2 min between kills (probably more like 5 min) for some pore sap to run past and not know what hit em..   And if they have a bit of a brain they will be switching spots now and then 3 guys doing this is a nightmare on hardcore for a run and gunner.

• 57. Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?
    slayer0fg0d

because it auto aim's for them they dont need to but look in your genral direction and use a "glitch" to aim for them how do you know you hit the guy if your looking at a black scope the answers is you dont you missed buy a long shot..but they way they have it set up i can quick scope a guy across a map and be looking threw a black scope that automaticly aim's in and auto targets close to the guy your shooting at so even if i miss im still close to on target.. sniper = good camo best 1 shot kill that auto aims for you once you master the black scope..no skill involved and beside the point with the laggy game play you be lucky to hit the broad side of the barn or even a wall for that matter..

• 58. Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?
    iivrruummii

There is no aim assist for snipers unless you are fully in scope for like .5 seconds.  So no glitch involved.

• 59. Re: Why is Quickscoping in the game?
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

People don't realize that and they thought that quickscoping in MW3 is still the same on BO2. No matter how many times you tell them that, they will still think it's a glitch.

1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next