1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 22, 2013 2:31 PM by wolfgirl0125 RSS

looking for people to play with

Im a good player looking to play along side people. I can join a clan but they cant be RANDOMS, know what i'm saying. So if your a good clan and need a good player  let me know or play with you and i just might want to stay in your clan.

My Info:

Ps3 Player

Prestige Master (legit)

K/D: 2.03

W/L: 2.15

SPM: 370

Time Played: 7d 32m 6s

Most Played Gamemode: Kill Confirmed

Usual Killstreaks: UAV - Lightning Strike - Orbital VSAT

If you need any other info thats not here before you plan on "Testing me out" let me know and I'll tell you

• Re: looking for people to play with
    wolfgirl0125

Who is Wizard Gaming, and what do we do?

Wizard Gaming is an new gaming community focused on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but we are open to lots of other games as well competition as well as public matches

Wizard Gaming is now opening recruitment for intelligent gamers looking to contribute to our community.

-Not hardcore? Not a problem!-

We understand your real life obligations. From devoted students, to seasoned business, military, and media professionals, Wizard Gaming isn't your average team. Real life comes first, but that doesn't mean we don't give every minute of play our best effort. Come when you can, and game hard!

We would like to encourage you to apply, regardless of your real-life schedule concerns, as a "member" on our website!, chat with a group of gamers interested in improving themselves.

-Want to lead? Want your voice heard? The opportunities are here!-

Wizard Gaming understands your need to be heard, and we provide open, effective leaders who don't get off on abusing their power. As you advance as a gamer, we're happy to see you advance as a leader. Our community members are valued, and we want them to know that every time they log in.

~APPLY TODAY!!~

www.wizardgaming.enjin.com

-Make sure you tell them i recruited you on your application! -

(wolfgirl0125)

More Like This