1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 99 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 7:46 AM by Foxhound-Pro Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 90. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

Funny only ones on my list that have shell out for the season pass are ones who did the glitch and the ones on the grind when asked swear at me well not at me make sense?

• 91. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    WolfRidge

Just a wild theory, obviously I dont speak for treyarch they would disagree

Buying DLC is an individual choice, but if the community stood up for itself and made a stance on issues, we might get the game we deserved

@ IronShadow you made a good point, I'd guess that they are gambling that the Prestige boost issues will evaporate and are just after the money, I'm not sure they will win the gamble.  As I've said in other posts very few of my friends online play this game anymore! That's 20 ish DLC they have lost, because of the issues with the game and the lack of FEEDBACK and COMMUNICATION.

I mean FFS I spend my time on the forums rather than the game??

• 92. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    Guggle

im an average fps gamer and ive been playing BO2 a lot! ive got 8 days played, 22k kills and close to 900 wins and am 9th prestige level 40. when i see these hackers with 3 days played, 35000 kills and 192 wins i get absolutely furious and just rage all over them (in the game of course)  some of these hackers go 5-27, its rediculous, these guys need to be banned

• 93. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    megabloxer

I agree, Treyarch has shown way to much leniency when they shouldn't have received any in the first place.

• 94. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

the reason we are not seeing massive bans is because it's not actually cheating. They actually don't get squat. It gives them absolutley no advantage over any other player. What I noticing the most on this post is people complaing about the diamond camo. Most people are prestige masters that are mad that they earned  their camo and someone else didn't. That makes them elitits. If someone was a millionaire and complained that you won the lottery, wouldn't that make then an a$$hole? Then there are those who are jealous because they don't have it themselves. Same question as before but replace the millionaire with a poor person. Now they are just "haters". First thing I did when I found out about the glitch was reseach this forum. From what I read...justice will be done...and if if isn't...F it!!!

• 95. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    Dandaman955

Want to know what I think? Want to know what I really think?

No.

• 96. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

what really bugs me are the lag glitchers. I report them every time that sjit is annoying.

• 97. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

This freaking game suck so bad.From the endless hit markers, the crappy laggy game play for every lobby, to even the zombies to which i bought this game for that reason.I mean come on treyarch you say all this crap " Oh we want the gamer's to have a great time playing black ops 2", but how can we when most of the time we are getting kick out of the lobby, or emptying a clip into someone just for them to turn around to shot us with one bullet. Now I can't speak for everyone,but i can say most of my friends who play this crap of a game have the same thing happened to them. and some may say"oh you just suck and all that BS" but the fact is that treyarch has may me look at them as hey we took their money and we made no improvements. People are hacking black ops 2, because of two reason's,it sucks, or they just are cheaters. I know a couple of people who hacked for master prestige and their reason was because alot of your guns suck big time and they just don't wanna go about playing with those crappy guns. I feel make your game better. Put the time in the game and not freaking worry about how much money your gonna make. It's funny the only game I've never heard anybody say oh this game sucks donkey ass is call of duty 4, modern warefare and that was in 2007. How can that make sense that your best game was in 2007 and we're in 2013. Get your **** together guys.

• 98. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

i hope treyarch going to do a anti-hack system and ban all hackers that hacked prestige master...

for my gold is just worthless

• 99. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    Foxhound-Pro

Thread gutted.

Not going to attempt to sort out the semantics that the community has created here.

Ending this thread with the standard approah to all cheaters. Report them in-game.

Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next