1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 99 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 7:46 AM by Foxhound-Pro Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 80. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

I'm with ya bevy400!!  Sick and tired of working my ass off to prestige and these morons hack their way to the top in a matter of minutes!!  Ban/reset then cut the xp to 50%

• 81. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    Kingfury

Most glitched Prestige Hackers will have: around a 2.80 K/D, and almost all diamond weapons.

• 82. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

Ok I love your ideas and all, but let me get this straightened out a bit..

• Prestige hackers/glitchers are increasing by the day as the word spreads
    • The only way to ban/reset all of those accounts is to first stop the problem from occuring, so more players don't continue it
    • They have addressed the issue I am almost 99% certain
    • They're trying to figure out how these players are doing it
    • Once they figure out how they do it, then they need to find a way to patch that loophole
    • Then after that, they have thousands of accounts to review and look over which are legit and which are flukes or fakes, hackers etc.
    • Keep in mind that will take days to complete just that
    • All in all, this whole process.. probably at least take a good 2 months, knowing how fast Sony(sarcasm) takes to just fix maintenance.. lawl. Just look back to when Sonys PS store got hacked. It took them what 1-2 months to fix the problem? Are you serious???! Sony's employees with bachlors degrees and higher cannot maintain a security for the PS store and fix the problem within at least a week or two? Poor quality workers Sony has.. just saying.
  • 83. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

I personally think that at the most they should be reset, this is an error on treyarchs behalf that people have taken advantage of. A ban is too far, bans should be issued to hackers and modders. Warnings should be issued to all prestige master glitchersand if they do not reset themselves then a temporary ban should be issued.

• 84. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    ChillyPaws

its cheating... cheating is wrong.

if you left your PS3 in the car and someone stole it would it be your fault for leaving it in the car or would it be the person who stole it fault.

doing something wrong when you know it is wrong just because there was a little crack left in the game is no reason not to be to suffer the consequences for it.

its a life lesson the sooner people learn to face the consequences of their actions the better

• 85. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    sdredger

these people made the choice to cheat.

liars and cheats should be punished

• 86. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    WolfRidge

I agree with the principle of banning boosters, but this gives Treyarch a dilemma, I'm wondering if the reason they are being so quiet on the subject of bans is that they fear the loss of revenue in DLC as a lot of players have boosted.

Players ( cheats or not ) = $$$$?

• 87. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    Highwayman0226

You are right, cheaters and boosters still pay for games and dlc.  However, if this is the stance they want to take on the subject, I'm not interested in buying their products anymore.

• 88. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)
    Scorr

I wouldn't mind a pass that comes with the game limiting online to only one PSN account.

The pass should come free with the game, but £10 or so to buy a new one if you get banned/ new psn account or get the game used etc.

This would stop these glitchers. A ban from the online service means having to fork out another £10. It's the same with PC gaming. Look at BF3, get caught by punkbuster and you need a whole new CD Key.

• 89. Re: RESET OR BAN ALL MASTER PRESTIGE GLITCHERS (READ)

Good point... but I wonder if they have measured that # of players against the "losses" they are garnering from outraged players, like me, who will NOT be buying the DLC because of their apparent "inaction".

I report the glitchers I find (primarily based on not even having the 'Welcome to the Penthouse" trophy unlocked that you get on First Prestige) and I know I get repeats, as I have been seeing some of the same ones for multiple weeks now.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next