10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 9:45 PM by shadow7056 RSS

BOOSTERS?

who do i report boosters to? i have the gamertags and video proof of 2 people boosting... one is a very high prestige, so it would be nice to see them get the reset they deserve :).. anyone who can help me get this info to the correct people would be awesome

• Re: BOOSTERS?

what does it matter?  they get de ranked, unlock Tac Insert, do it again and will keep ruining games....

and That new sand dune map....yea....looks like booster heaven.

yep, and they will keep getting reset... the one kid doing it has put in alot of days worth of play time.. i guarantee you if he gets reset for boosting, he wont do it again

?

They will still do it....Boosting is like trolling now...there is no way to stop it

Well there is a way....but Treyarch wont do it....

listen if youre not going to offer me any help as to who to send this info to. id prefer you not post, youre offering no help.. Just because you ASSUME they will continue to do it, even after a short ban and complete reset. Does not mean they will... so if anyone can head me in the right direction as to who to send the info to. i will be greatful..

It's obvious they would boost again lol if they played 10+ days and then got reset and had all gold weapons they won't care about getting banned/reset again lol.

IF you guys want to ban some guys who I found boosting on hijacked chaos mosh pit there gamer tags are " vx V1PER" and " FIESERxFETTSACK " !! Report- get rid of boosters!!

starbuckfrack

HEBBSY wrote:

who do i report boosters to? i have the gamertags and video proof of 2 people boosting... one is a very high prestige, so it would be nice to see them get the reset they deserve :).. anyone who can help me get this info to the correct people would be awesome

Report them in game. But if you didnt play those matches with them they wont get banned.

the thing is.. i couldnt report them in game. because as soon as he got his swarm, ( he was getting his pistol headshots and had swarm on), i found him and killed him, and when i killed him. he and his booster friend quit out

zingaa

sticky *cough cough* sticky