4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 6:31 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

Maps

I think this suggestion would make a lot of players happy, I have noticed in the few months of playing you can not access nuketown in any of the playlist except for chaos mode. I really got annoyed when they took away the nuketown 24/7 play list i thought the play list was supposed to be permanent or so that's how it appeared. It would be nice so see blacks ops 2 to what mw3 did with the downloadable content they filtered the players who did and did not have the map packs and put them in matches who did and did not have the content. this would be because not all players want to play chaos mode just to play nuketown map it would be nice to have it in all of the playlist not just one

• Re: Maps
    dirtymoosetaint

i agree, i hated having to play all those game types just to play nuketown...I just wanted dom, KC, TDM but i always seems to get anything but those lol...

nicedrewishfela

They just need to release it for everyone with the first DLC. Its sitting on my HD pretty much useless.

ChronoZombie

More maps in rotation is better for everybody- they need to put nuketown in regular rotation and in HC lobbies as well.

nicedrewishfela

The idea of "Exlusivity" is cute... but it fragments the community.

MW3 was a perfect example. Oh yay! I got the maps... but... what... I have to play a Mosh Pit playlist? And wait a month until everyone else gets it? Then wait a few more months until all the maps are in the regular rotation? What? I.. I don't even... what???

Getting Nuketown 2025 early did me no good. I don't play core, and they only give us a Core variation? I believe I paid my money as well.

I am glad the map packs are back to how they used to be. DLC day is always more exciting if you know others are going to get it and you will be able to play the mode you want. Used to love DLC day, MW3 dampened that excitement.

Having the maps doesn't do us any good if we can't play the maps. They need to put NT 2025 into regular rotation, its just a waste as it is.