1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 112 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 6:56 PM by asianman12 Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs

If im taking it personal because that is the way i choose to play... you are taking it just as personal because you are upset you lose killstreaks because of it. Its not ever becasue you get owned by them on a constant basis... it is a rarety that you get killed by them and you are still here complaining about it.  That is the true defenition of a crybaby.  Now if it was some big deal where everyone who QS had 10 KD and won everysingle game i would see the problem.  But you just told me you it happened to you once in 3 different games. Sounds amazingly gamebreaking.  ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.

There is nothing to fix. You should probably just stop crying about it now. its pretty sad

@ Webmaster... I could QS before they patched BO1 just fine. Didnt stop me. Never said a word about it either because like i said its not anywhere near a big deal.  So both of you should probably just get over it. 

• 101. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    Nedkun

You seriously need to stop whining because you got quickscoped. That sniper did nothing but simply outplay you. You had the advantag an automatic weapon, he has one shot that could miss or give a hitmarker. He beat you, accept it move on. Quickscoping is a tactic used to help snipers in cqc. Such as automatic guns dropshot. All this hate for quickscoping seems misguided as majority of people hate the kids who do it and not actually the tactic. It appears most hate the fools who qs only and trickshot and ruin games. The brats who ignore objective.  I dont see any issues beyond the community.

• 102. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    WEBMASSTER

LMAO, the same people that say "you got quickscoped, stop whining get over it you got outplayed" are the same people that "whine" about campers. The idiocy and hypocrisy on these forums is legendary!

• 103. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    SitRepPro

WEBMASSTER wrote:

LMAO, the same people that say "you got quickscoped, stop whining get over it you got outplayed" are the same people that "whine" about campers. The idiocy and hypocrisy on these forums is legendary!

Not quite.  Some people distinguish it by weapon class.  I've seen people camp in rooms with shotguns instead of room clearing and I've seen people use LMGs as a fat kid's AR instead of using suppressive fire.  I personally don't care how anyone plays.

• 104. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    dirtymoosetaint

i hate poeple who use guns...i mean why? why cant you just run around with a knife and a pool noodle. im sick and tired of being shot with bullets i mean wtf!!!!

• 105. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs

I don't believe ElitePepe is a custom to tactics/strategy when playing COD game. Like I mentioned in page 4, a simple flashbang could of made a difference.

• 106. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs

Wow, this kid is freaking amazing..

How can you cry about getting killed by a sniper that does a noscope, when you're most likely 'noscoping' 24/7 with your precious laser sight SMG like 95% of the CoD community currently is?

How can you complain about a f*cking SNIPER. A SNIPER. A BOLT ACTION SNIPER, with an insanely slow ADS speed, and the biggest hipfire spread of all the weapons in the game, when people are bunnyjump-dropshot hipfire spraying people from a 100 ft. away with an SMG in barely two seconds?

I mean, seriously? Are you f*cking retarded?

Also, how is getting killed one time out of a twenty by a noscope worse than getting killed 14 times by a dude that's not even ADS'ing his SMG, three times by a sniper camping in a corner and two times by a hipfire one-shot kill shotgun?

Or even better, as someone else said, a random goddamn grenade that's lobbed across the map and just happens to be at your feet?

IT'S CALLED BAD LUCK, KID. GET OVER IT. F*CK. -_-

• 107. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    dirtymoosetaint

^this lol

oh and you forgot to mention the tom brady tomahawk from 600yds out at the begining of the match lol

• 108. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    iivrruummii

Or direct impact tube.

• 109. Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs
    dirtymoosetaint

i shot a guy in his balls last night with a war machine..funniest thing ever lol