1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 125 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 5:54 PM by Gerbera Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: Target finder
    Thesandman

I use the crap out of TF. Don't like it? Equip cold blooded then,instead of moaning on here. Seriously!! When are these people who moan about everything being overpowered going to realise that the tools i use in the game,are available to them? Its a level playing field you know!

• 101. Re: Target finder
    TRU11

Where do you see me complain ???

the only complain i have with this game is aim assist and the BS lagg.

ive yet to complain about a weapon or attachment.

i only offerd a solution in which i brought up : if coldbooded actually made is so that there wont be a red crosshair like it said it would do , alot of the complaining would be gone.

get your fact straights mister lets go off topic and bring all kinds of useless **** so people cant read through the BS im posting.

• 102. Re: Target finder
    ghamorra

Mojo33 wrote:

lol @ "journalism".

Seems kind of hypocritical, seeing as you quoted one sentence from my entire previous post, and completely ignored the part where I specifically stated:

I only quoted your quote of me and a full sentence so others had an idea of what my reply was about. Unlike you who quoted a 3rd of my sentence which took everything out of context.

I do see a purpose for the TF, what I do not see though are drawbacks. I do feel it reduces recoil why giving you a zoom. I've seen it in killcams as well as when I've used it. I look at LMGs and SMGs for this. ARs, not so much but then again I don't like the TF for ARs as it doesn't fit my style of play

I've also heard others say they too notice a reduction in recoil and some use it strictly for that purpose. I'm not saying it's OP, but I am saying it gives you a massive advantage and it's counter is just doesn't do enough to make worthwhile

• 103. Re: Target finder
    phxs72

I don't understand why Coldblooded doesn't completely block it.  I'd be willing to bet that it was supposed to but someone messed up along the way and didn't get the coding completely right.  I wouldn't mind at all if they changed it to where Coldblooded does completely block it.  That would make it more difficult for a TF user to hit those Coldblooded headglitchers if for no other reason but that the TF crosshairs are huge and make it difficult to see a tiny black dot on your screen.  As is all you have to do is put your sight on a headglitch spot and if someone is there it will beep at you and you'll know that you are already on target.

• 104. Re: Target finder

Thesandman wrote:

I use the crap out of TF. Don't like it? Equip cold blooded then,instead of moaning on here. Seriously!! When are these people who moan about everything being overpowered going to realise that the tools i use in the game,are available to them? Its a level playing field you know!

We shouldn't be forced to use a perk because your a bad player.

• 105. Re: Target finder

Agreed, 100%.

Fix Cold Blooded so there is an actual counter to TF.

• 106. Re: Target finder

Those who rely on TF are simply gimping themsellves for future titles.

I trust (and hope) that the devs have realised their mistake in adding such a ridiculous tool, and neglect to add it in future titles.

The all your TF reliant noobs will be getting no kills because their will be no big ass diamonds telling you somone just walked into your field of vision.

I depise it on Carrier most of all, people just layin' down on the grey ground and TFing onto 1 spot of the map.

• 107. Re: Target finder
    Mojo33

I was actually referring to your post where you quoted me thusly:

Mojo33 wrote:

The Target Finder itself CANNOT kill you.

But, whatever. That's not really relevent to the topic at hand.

You're entitled to your opinion, that's fine. But don't claim that your opinions are the "truth".

Like I went on to say in that same post above, that you seem to have missed, is that I have actually compared the Target Finder, side-by-side, with the other sights, and saw no significant difference between their recoil or accuracy. I generally don't make claims unless I've done the legwork to confirm them.

Again, forget what others say, or how it seems on the killcam, or how it "feels". If you're going to claim something as "TRUTH", at least be willing to do the homework to back it up.

• 108. Re: Target finder
    ghamorra

I've used them first hand, talked to others, and seen them in action. That's my evidence to support my claims and they favorably lean towards my opinion

• 109. Re: Target finder
    Thesandman

Cold blooded neo! have you heard of it? My stats in all COD games are above average,so stop moaning about it cos you got buttfkd by a TF user. If i am a bad player as you claim,then why is my KDr actually less in BO2 than MW3 1.44 v 1.27,considering the fact there are no TF in MW3. You are mad because you are a runaround headless chicken complaining moaner who goes on about everything being overpowered. I Have read your MW3 posts and they reveal the same message. Grow up moaner. I love the TF,Assassin,ghost,cold blooded,blind eye,ninja/dead silence. Ha fkng ha,stop trying to tell otheres that they are wrong,just because you don't like it.