10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 10:22 AM by sgtDLC RSS

Definitive Lag Comepensation fix

After days of Search. I found a Definitive Lag compensation fix of a Brazilian player.

I really thought definitive, so I will share with the community!!

Below is a video with instructions.

Go to 11:29 if you do not know anything about Portuguese.    

• Re: Definitive Lag Comepensation fix

relaxing language.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I don't know why but I enjoyed watching this video. The step by step instructions were very easy to follow even though I don't understand Portuguese.

Ss78_

Don't try this at home folks.

This really IS the definitive lag fix!!!

I can't believe how well it works.

I am confused, he just doesnt like Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360?  He had a new PS3 Black ops 2 sitting there, should have burned that up too!

maccabi

DangerCloseA wrote:

After days of Search. I found a Definitive Lag compensation fix of a Brazilian player.

Sorry that wont work , for starters to optimise you're burning capacity its alot better to use swan vestas (non safety matches)  plus it looks cooler lighting them on your teeth

I would never suggest anyone burns a game in a frying pan they use for food, the plastic is a pain to get off

also only a complete idiot would start a fire even a controlled one that close to their pc.

also im 99% sure he hasnt synced the lighter fuel correctly with the matches, this in itself renders the entire video moot

#inb4 someone else does the sarcastic reply

Dyn4mics

maccabi wrote:

DangerCloseA wrote:

Sorry that wont work , for starters to optimise you're burning capacity its alot better to use swan vestas (non safety matches)  plus it looks cooler lighting them on your teeth

I would never suggest anyone burns a game in a frying pan they use for food, the plastic is a pain to get off

also only a complete idiot would start a fire even a controlled one that close to their pc.

also im 99% sure he hasnt synced the lighter fuel correctly with the matches, this in itself renders the entire video moot

#inb4 someone else does the sarcastic reply

Gotta respect a man that can poke fun at himself.

I am living vicariously through mr brazil. I am still holding out in any type of destructive bo2 behaviors because i do believe something will be done to fix the multiplayer issues, i have faith. Maybe im too old or im too old school but for these devs to have put all their time and effort into such a potentially great piece of gaming to only let it become a laughable part of gaming history..is unfathomable.

sgtDLC

Awesome